Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Good The Bad and The Ugly and The Uglyer ! ! By Hardcore !

I second the motion!

Corey:
    From the big jail bird clip discussion, did you all find out there is .17 center fire and 2 - .17 rim fires ( Mach 2 and HMR). Just sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    Corey:
    From the big jail bird clip discussion, did you all find out there is .17 center fire and 2 - .17 rim fires ( Mach 2 and HMR). Just sayin....
    Thank You for that ! When this was happening ! It doesn't show it but I'm shaking because my meter is showing giant at the time !

This video is for you ! Enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    That was classic video right there Corey.. Dickie hounding you for 3 minutes while you fought a fish. You back handing him at the 1:52 mark was CLASSIC!!!!

Guys this is what fishing is all about... Lets let this thread close and move on ...

Good video Corey!!

Im gonna back hand Dickie (Vargas)next time hes on my boat!!!
    Pete ! I want you to look at this Mako Shark Jump ! And I want to prove my relation ship with the Navy !

Listen to the Navy jet give me a fly by when he see's I have go Navy on the top of my Sportfisher !

The Choppers do it to me in the Back Bay all the time in my boat Hardcore ! It has Go Navy on top of my T-Top ! And My Bay Ranger has a Navy Flag !

! Watch the video and think of you on that fly Rod !

The haters are starting to love me ! There watching the videos too !

Last edited by Hardcor; 10-06-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by casting call View Post
    WHAT ! ATTENTION ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT ! LOOK AT MY VID ! SCUM BAG AGREE WITH ME ! IM SHERRIF ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY POST !
    MY TEAM ! WORM ! BROKEN RECORD !

nah, probably not...
    What do you think?

delusional[ dih-loo-zhuh-nl ]
    adjective
    1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
    2. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness

lunatic[ loo-nuh-tik ]
    noun
    1. an insane person.
    2. a person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness.
    3. a person legally declared to be of unsound mind and who therefore is not held capable or responsible before the law.

Quote Originally Posted by dqfish View Post
    What do you think?

delusional[ dih-loo-zhuh-nl ]
    adjective
    1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
    2. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness

lunatic[ loo-nuh-tik ]
    noun
    1. an insane person.
    2. a person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness.
    3. a person legally declared to be of unsound mind and who therefore is not held capable or responsible before the law.
    My You Tube Account has a page called Analytic's ! It has Views, Demographics, Playback Locations, Traffic Sources, Devices Used and Audience Retention !

It show me ! You two really love me ! You watched all the videos I put up from start to finish !

Thank's Guy's ! I hope to see something you've done soon ! Here one more before you go to bed !!

Nightie, Night ! Thank you again !Enjoy !

Love Corey

One more ! Watch this action on World Class Shortfin Corvina ! San Diego Bay !

Shortfin Corvina not Orangemouth !

How about some outer banks Bluefin Tuna !

Last edited by Hardcor; 10-06-2013 at 09:57 PM.

You guys are nuts.

1. It was a lie from day one that this was a Wounded Warrior event.

2. No proceeds went to the wounded warrior project, per the illegal use of the logo on the flyer.

3. Cheating, well that's subjective. Some may call clear containers with multi colored tickets, while not using the blind draw, while also going inand out of sight cheating.
    Ron posted the California law requirements for charitable raffles.

No one can argue those were broken?

4. Even "IF" the "net proceeds" went to the charities listed, the organizers cost those said charities over 1000 dollars in funds Hardcor willing to spend on Bobs auction but out of hatred towards TO they refused to offer bobs service in the bidding.

5. Sure the DFW inspected the boats, but how about the vehicles that entered with ice chests in the trunk? Those ice. Nests were not inspected? They went onto boats?.

You nay sayers wake up! That's all. Believe it or not no biggie. The fact that the Wounded Warrior Project was used to pimp this event to the sponsors, to the FNN, to the anglers that participated should alone give cause to find fault in this event.

What kind of person holds a Wounded Warrior event and doesn't even donate to the charity itself?. Hell Wounded Warriors were just a happenstance to have been there. Only 3 of the 36 were. In one of Coreys videos SGT Dennison says he wasn't a WW and he won the damn thing and felt guilty. That's why he proclaimed he wasn't a WW.

Wake up guys, this isn't about weighing in dead fish from two days ago, its about faulty advertisement and illegal use of the Wounded Warrior Project and our compashion for those boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    My You Tube Account has a page called Analytic's ! It has Views, Demographics, Playback Locations, Traffic Sources, Devices Used and Audience Retention !

It show me ! You two really love me ! You watched all the videos I put up from start to finish !

Thank's Guy's ! I hope to see something you've done soon ! Here one more before you go to bed !!

Nightie, Night ! Thank you again !Enjoy !

Love Corey

Figured you'd be the kind of narcassistic person that needs to track that kind of info. As for me and viewing your videos, I do it in hopes one of the videos explains why you are a nutjob. Or to see a shark bite you.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast