Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good The Bad and The Ugly and The Uglyer ! ! By Hardcore !

Default The Good The Bad and The Ugly and The Uglyer ! ! By Hardcore !

When I first started to participate in FNN, a young man on the board was questioning me about how I was fishing !To me it was a rude remark so I shot right back a him ! I found out this young Man was the number one authority on catching Striped bass from the California Aquaduct !Mike Luna or as they call him on FNN (cutbait) said,Don't be afraid to ask QUESTIONS!!! Thank You Bako Boy !
    This is my story of the Diamond Valley Lake Wounded Warriors Striper King Classic III ! Sham ! Liers !Cheaters, Ugly people and more and more and more !!!
    (The Good) Ron the (fishinone) called and asked me to captain a pontoon boat in the Classic with him and another FNNer(The Good )Khanh of (KPN) !I felt proud and started getting ready to give

these Marines the best fishing day of there lives ! I started studying the last two classic's and all I found was cheating and more cheating. I could not find a human story ! Two days before the
    tournament Ron call's me and wants to drop out !The Fishinone is mad !I have never seen Ron mad !He's the nicest and most giving person you want to know !(The Bad) Barry is already just

thinking of himself ! I call the (The Good) Legend and ask him what's up ! Bob tell's me that they shi-t on him last year and if the dumb AS-s( The Ugly) Kewly was there it will be cheat city !!! We all know Bob ! Bob won't lie,

The Legend puts people on fish ! Bob posts numbers nobody else does ! Every body loves Bob ! Bob has proven himself ! If anybody talks bad about Bob ! They are lieing for some gain to them
    self's! Bob's going to fish an FNN surf fishing tournament that day ! Bob stays away from the (Bad and the Ugly) ! I talked Bob into coming down and putting a hert on the Cheaters ! I told Bob !

Hardcore has you back little Brother ! And I knew Bob,Ron and Khanh had my back ! All though I fight alone ! It is so neat to go into enemy territory with some the strongest people I know !

(The Ugly) The cheater blew past all the people that were first in line . I'm pissed off and I start to get verbal right away ! This is not happening on my watch ! Hardcore lay's loose on the Ugly,
    Every Thing comes back to order and they find out there's a new Sheriff in town ! And he is not going to take any shi=t from any one ! Bring it Dick heads ! (The Good ) Ben Maple (Ben606) !

The most stand up guy you would ever want to know, organized the captains and warriors. Ben fed them donuts, joked with them and made it so easy on us that if it were not for Ben, this
    tournament would be all about the Bad and the Ugly ! Just like the last two years ! I see Bob ( The Great ) the Legend pull in ready to donate his boat and time for a couple of Marines to have the

best time of there young lives ! What a Man ! Bob's back even though Barry and the other as-s hole Kewly Shi-t all over The Legend last year ! Bob' not afraid of anybody ! Bob's a Marine !
    Marines are not afraid of anything ! If you mess with Bob, Your messing with me ! That aint Good ! As I'm walking the line talking to(The Good) men that have brought there kids to the

tournament, they all have a concern about the cheating that happens right in front of there eyes ! I told them I was there for them and I will speak up if anything happen's ! (The Ugly )
    Did Barry or the other AS-s hole do anything to even try to prevent cheating this year ! No ! (The Ugly) brought in a DFW guy that ate all the warriors donuts, Went on top of the hill and sleep in

his truck ! I did not see this guy all day ! He surely wasn't at the weigh in to look at crooked fish ! where was he ! He barked all this crap in the beginning and then in DFW style Was not seen
    again ! I found out they hire at the DFW by the pound ! They have become FARMERS and they are not even good at that ! To (The Bad) DFW Start doing your job ! We pay your wages !

They both are as UGLY as a man can get ! (The Good) Ben set it up so the captains and the Warriors could park right on the ramp to make loading the pontoon boats easy ! As
    I'm walking down the ramp I see this nice red pontoon boat ! I start loading my gear and the rental guy says That's not your pontoon boat ! Then he pointed to four of the most dented,torn,

rattling pieces of crap I have ever seen ! Coast Guard would not let these thing on the water for an event like this ! But we are here for the Warriors ! Ron and Bob let me know this earlyer
    and wanted me to stick to our plan to out fish the cheaters ! I'm nerved ! You can't put a Marine on the bite of his life in a boat like this ! I read computers that talk to each other ! I have

side scan ! I'm nerved ! As I'm getting ready to launch, my mind is going a million miles an hour thinking how to best get these Marines on fish with out a depth or fishfinder. I'm mad at the DFW,
    I'm mad at the two As-s holes running this thing, I'm about to pop !!! All off a sudden I feel this big strong hand on my shoulder, I look and see my Bobby Boy smiling at me ! It wasn't his regular

smile that you see so much when he's about to put you on a day of great fishing ! This smile melted away all the stress that had been building up from Two uglies and the dounut eating DFW !
    Bob the legend handed me a map of where he caught stripers on Monday ! Where the Bait was ! Where the Shad that every bodies been looking for was ! He just keep smiling at me ! He said,

You know what we do Corey ! Now go out and win this thing ! When the Marines got on board Sgt. Justin Dennison and his best friend Sgt. Danial Norris walked up to Ron,Khanh and I and said
    We are the Champion's and we are going to win this thing ! I look over at Ron and Khanh and they are shaking there heads yes ! AS we push off I get one more look at the Legend Holding his fist

up high ! Pumping it at me ! Telling me I'm his man ! Thank God I had my sunglasses on because tears of joy were flowing and suddenly I felt alive ! I was ready to kick some AS=s ! I told our team we going to put Ron's umbrella rigs out as soon as we launch and troll to the area of the Shad that The Legend had marked on the map ! When we get to that area,Khanh see's Bob already

on the Stripers ! His Marines have never held a fishing pole in there hands and already have three nice Stripers on board ! Bob gives up information right off the bat and continues on with his slaying ! The information that Bob gave us lead to our first fish ! A Largemouth bass ! But at least a Marine got to reel in a fish ! Bob and our team were working a small drop off at the back of the

cove that leads into the flats that had Largemouth boiling on Shad all day long ! When Bob passed by the second time, he said Drop them back to 150 ! And we did ! That's when Sgt. Justuin
    Dennison, hooked, fought and landed the winning biggest Striped Bass of the tournament ! Team Hardcore not only credits The Legend with the biggest Striper ! but all fish we caught and caught and released that day ! Team Hardcore ended the day with 5 Largemouth Bass, one a double for Sgt. David Soto ! And 1 Striper at 11 pound and winner of the Big fish Trophy ! The Legend ended with 5 Striped Bass and uncountable Largemouth Bass ! The winner of the Biggest Stringer ! Our Marines and Bob's Marines were happy ! Happy that we beat the cheaters !

Hardcore and Bob know who the cheaters are ! All though the doughnut eating DFG guy wasn't there at the weigh in's to confirm the cheating like he said he was going to do ! I was there !
    I saw the cheating, I had multiple guides point out fish over my shoulder ! I'm just a fat man with a camera trying to expose cheaters ! Barry wasn't there at the weigh in's ! He promised me no cheating ! He lied again ! Barry has lied to everybody on our team ! Barry lied when he called me at home ! At the tournament Barry lied again ! Barry called after the tournament after he read my thread on Cheaters and AS-s holes ! I let Barry have both Barrels on the phone ! I held nothing back, telling him that Kewly the as-s wipe and him were scum of the earth for taking advantage of the nation best! If these guy's are here next year, something is very wrong ! SAD ! People Step Up !

I have more people ! My lawyers are looking at video of the raffle drawings ! I have to have real good evidence before I name names ! I have really good lawyers that are working now and what they all ready found will shut this tourny down !

I demand that Barry and The AS-S wipe leave right now ! People step up ! These are the nation finest they are messing with ! I'm MAD !

Bob and Ron suggest a Wounded Warriors Tournament just for them ! Let the cheaters have there own ! Hardcore knows who you are !You Scum Bags ! Why don't you step up ! You have no Ball !

The Good ! Frank Arena from Toyota not only sponsored our warriors ! The video shows him walking among all the Warriors talking and listening and laughing, It was cool Frank ! God Bless You !
    The Good ! Pete Marino from Bass Pro ! Pete you represented Bass Pro like the professional you are ! You worked hard all day and never slowed down ! You were all business and you help make This day Big Time !Pete is a Largemouth Bass Guide and he gave away two guide trips 450.00 each to a Striper Tournament ! Stand Up Guy ! Class Act !! I'm giving back ! Think Dorado !
    Pete ! You gave the big fish winner a guide trip Sgt. Justin Dennison ! I would like to ask you if I could pay to upgrade that trip so Sgt. Dennison best friend Sgt. Danial Norris can attend !
    The Good ! Pat (HawgZWylde) This is one stand up guy and as soon as I shook his hand I knew were he was coming from ! A Bass fisherman helping at a Striper Tournament ! You earned a fishing trip my Friend !
    The Good ! Ben Maple ! Out of all the controversy steps a Marine ! With a Heart of Gold ! Prefished with Bob to make sure these Warriors were on fish !Ran the Wounded Warriors and made my day ! Thank you for everything you did Ben ! I can't put them all down here are so many ! I want you to know, I think you are what life is about ! The Good ! Think about what we talk about !
    The Good ! Major Mike Christainson !On active duty !Two years in a row takes out Wounded Warriors on his privet boat !This is another Largemouth guy that gave with his heart !Thank You Mike
    The Good ! Vince Sanchez ! (GdHkSe1) Last year Vince payed for a warriors boat and captained it ! This year Vince payed for two boats and captained one of them again ! Vince on a tough day you put your Warriors on fish ! The Great Pete Marino told me he was blanked ! And Greg Silks one of the best Striper killers around got Skunked ! Nice work my friend You are Awesome !
    The Good ! Khanh !(KPN) You were my back bone that day ,keeping me somewhat calm through all this ! You are my Hero in life ! And I am blessed to know you ! You are a Weapon ! I want people to notice how Khanh treats our Marines in the video ! It is truly heart warming !
    The Good ! Ron ! (fishinone) We caught all our fish using Ron's trolling rods and Ron's umbrella rigs ! It was Ron that set the trolling speed too ! It was Ron that invited me to this tournament !
    It was Ron ! The Marine that had the men fishing all day ! When it wasn't there turn to troll, Ron had them tossing the KPN Lure ! Our Marines were involved all day !You will never see them sitting in the video ! It was Ron strength that got me through this and continued through the making of the video. If you people could watch all 40 hours of video, you would notice one thing that sticks out the whole time ! The Marines love you Ron ! And so do I ! Most of all ! Thank you for helping me expose the scum ! A low land Gorilla is the most gentle creature on earth ! Except when he's MAD ! Thank You for everything Ron !
    The Great ! I have so much admiration for you Bob ! The Legend ! Coming into the Lion's den with no fear and Winning it all ! And I mean ALL ! Anybody claim different there liers ! Cheaters !
    Bob knows who you are and so does Hardcore ! Your Scum ! Come back at us if you got any Balls ! Scum Bags ! Hardcore's challenging you !

The Bad ! Putting our nation finest on rattle trap boats that the coast guard would not let on the water ! No Food ? No Water ? No Nothing !
    The Bad ! Making our Marines subject to the cheaters and Scum Bags ! I call for a Warrior only tournament ! Let the cheaters cheat them self's It will be called ! Striper King Scum Bag Tourny !
    The Bad ! The Big pompuss DFW guy ! You are a joke ! Just like the DFW now ! A Joke ! Where were you ! Where were you at the weigh in's ! You lied ! You said you were going to be there !
    It must of been though's doughnuts you swiped from the Warriors ! You are an example of what the DFW is about ! Doughnut eating FARMERS ! And BAD FARMERS !Your boss is getting a letter !
    The Ugly ! Cheaters ! Cheaters at a Charity ! I at this moment I want all fisherman to listen ! I have recently discovered big time commercial fishing going on at Diamond Valley Lake ! The poacher,
    The Cheaters are selling Largemouth Bass as Telopia filets, You wanted to know why DVL is not what it was ! I found out that there are locals selling Striped Bass and Largemouth to the local fish markets ! The Largemouth Bass are caught slow trolling a baby bass or bluegill ! They hide this by acting like they are running a white fly ! jiggy jig ! Real slow ! Cheating ! What happened to all the Giants we should be catch now ! They have been eaten ! I told the biologist of this lake ! He don't care ! Where is he on the threads ! Missing in Action ! I did a we tip and the DFW gave my name to the poachers ! They were calling me at my house ! How did the poachers get my number ! DFW cum bags ! Putting me in harms way ! I want these guys ! I want them bad ! DVL will continue to decline as does the DFW ! SAD ! Remember people there's a new Sheriff in town ! I'm not afraid ! I all ready called these guy out ! They are afraid ! But they still cheat and ruin one of the best compound in Southern California ! DVL is to small to commercial fish !
    The UGLY ! Barry don't you ever call me or even get near me ! You are exposed ! You are exposed as the Scum you are ! Kewly ! I am a sixty year old man ! I challenge you ! Like God intended
    Scum to man ! We will walk into the woods, you and me alone ! Your young you can do it ! I dare you ! you scum bag filthy as-s hole ! I'm going to teach you about life the old school way ! !Make you fill the pain you inflict ! Scum Bag ! Call me Please ! Please ! Please ! I'm begging ! Call me !

I will close with this ! The Ugliest of them all ! When the guide auction was going on, I was going to make sure The Legend ! That single handed won everything and made the tournament
    what it was ! Got the highest bid of all the great guides there ! They didn't let me ! They ! Barry the Scum Bag and Kewly the As-s wipe voted Bob out ! Does this tell the whole story of
    these two ! If you let these people continue somethings wrong ! Step Up People ! This is in our faces !

Hardcore is please asking everyone of you to stand up ! After the video please write the Wounded Warriors or go on line and tell them that these two guy's are using them as a front !
    I don't think they have permission ! My Lawyers are on it ! Please Stand Up ! Please PM me ! My PM is loaded right now ! Iv'e been busy !
    EXPOSING ! EXPOSING Scum !
    There is a new Sheriff in town ! And They Call Him Hardcore !
    Bobby Boy ! You are a living Legend ! You are our Captain ! You are our friend !
    Nobody messes with my little Brother !

Love Corey

Last edited by Hardcor; 10-03-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Just finished reading and I will say this, I stand behind you 100% Corey. And as I said in another thread, Bob and Ben are who made this event for our finest and my heartfelt thanks go to both of you. And yes indeed Corey, our finest deserve an event that's all about them and I would be honored to help make it happen in any way I can. Now I'm going to watch the vid. Thank you Corey, you are a stand up guy and kudos to you for standing up to all the ugliness.

God Bless you bro!!!

well time to see the video, hardcore even as i dont know you i take your side and get cheaters out, they shouldnt be allowed to participate especially in such a great tournament like that.

Get them out of the tournament, get them out of fishing all together. If they are poaching or illegally commercial fishing they are criminals and should be treated as such. Just my 2 cents.

OK HC

Two things.

I've got the night shift tonight so I will need to digest this in the morning.
    Second... new sheriff?

I assume deputies will be required?

Where do I apply?

OK, three things.

You elude to threats?

Were you infact threatened to a fight?

One things for sure if I go into battle I want Corey on my team!

Corey
    Another Deputy reporting for duty if you need me. Keep up the good work.

It's a damn good thing that you guys didn't decide to drop out.

Because you guys showed up, some of the Marines received the proper treatment and as a bonus... The dirtbags are getting exposed.

I've seen You, Bob, Ron, and Kahn be generous to ordinary civilians at Striperfest. For these A-holes to use Wounded Warriors as front for their own gain is as low as it gets.

I remember last year when Bob went down to help the warriors and was treated disrespectfully, he vowed never to do that again, but this year, at the end of the day it was about the warriors, so Bob went to help put some warriors on some fish. It is shameful for the people running the event to treat Bob so poorly, the only class they have is low. Thank you Corey for exposing the rats............................Dave

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast