Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Obama is taking away our national parks?

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Obama didn't take away the National Parks....Republicans did.
    Care to rephrase that;

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/02/barry-...r-ii-memorial/

Need more proof of exactly who is playing politics with this? Check out slimeball Harry Reid's comments;

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/02/repuls...rial-shutdown/
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 10-02-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Don't dis Trout stream fishermen etucker's a damn pay to play lake guy.
    Yea!!!!! I also like the big blue pond called the Pacific Ocean. Speaking of that, I want to go fish the Coronada Islands tommorow. Anybody want to go? I'll drive. The last two days on the only boat that's fished it had full Mexican limits of Yellowtail.The fish seem to be running a bit bigger then the paddy fish.

US Army Corp of Engineers has shut down all access to parks, recreation areas and ramps under their control.

Obama took my truck that was parked outside my house!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Care to rephrase that;

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/02/barry-...r-ii-memorial/

Need more proof of exactly who is playing politics with this? Check out slimeball Harry Reid's comments;

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/02/repuls...rial-shutdown/
    Hold your horses, I don't need to read your dam link. I understand the whole situation perfectly. It is the Republicans and the Republicans alone who shut down the government. The worst part is, they will gain NOTHING for doing it. They are only going to hurt themselves (AS in TEA PARTY MEMBERS) and other innocent governmental employees.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-02-2013 at 10:32 AM.

"It was because we failed to do the thing we really have a genius for, which is compromise. Americans like to think of themselves as uncompromising. Our true genius is for compromise. Our whole government's founded on it. And, it failed." ~ Shelby Foote

Anthea Butler claims its neither Right nor left to blame for the government shutdown

Its the white man!

The government shutdown is partly due to President Obama’s “race,” University of Pennsylvania (UPenn), Associate Professor Anthea Butler suggested in an angry Twitter tirade on Monday night. The last government shutdown took place under the “fake black president Clinton” but now they have a “real black president to mess with,” tweeted Butler. “you’d have to be blind to think race does not play into this stupidity,” she continued, responding to a separate tweet that inferred the partisan climate was due to both Clinton and Obama being Democrats. Butler began the rant with a modified tweet at around 9:22 p.m. EDT, writing that if the “Republicans would quit trying to regulate vaginas they could practice governance.” “oh yea, they hate that,” she added. - See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2013/10/o....W8fAy5k2.dpuf

Defending either group of idiots is idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Anthea Butler claims its neither Right nor left to blame for the government shutdown

Its the white man!

The government shutdown is partly due to President Obama’s “race,” University of Pennsylvania (UPenn), Associate Professor Anthea Butler suggested in an angry Twitter tirade on Monday night. The last government shutdown took place under the “fake black president Clinton” but now they have a “real black president to mess with,” tweeted Butler. “you’d have to be blind to think race does not play into this stupidity,” she continued, responding to a separate tweet that inferred the partisan climate was due to both Clinton and Obama being Democrats. Butler began the rant with a modified tweet at around 9:22 p.m. EDT, writing that if the “Republicans would quit trying to regulate vaginas they could practice governance.” “oh yea, they hate that,” she added. - See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2013/10/o....W8fAy5k2.dpuf
    Indeed CB, there's the "racist" and "bigot" card the progressives still think is working...

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Hold your horses, I don't need to read your dam link. I understand the whole situation perfectly. It is the Republicans and the Republicans alone who shut down the government. The worst part is, they will gain NOTHING for doing it. They are only going to hurt themselves (AS in TEA PARTY MEMBERS) and other innocent governmental employees.
    "I don't need to read your dam link"

Of course not, liberals can't stand facts.

Innocent government employees? Their unions have already threatened to sue for back pay, possibly costing millions more to the taxpayers in legal and administrative fees. As a private sector construction worker my entire life, I never had my daily pay guaranteed with someone else's money. If there was a job shutdown for rainy days or whatever reason and we didn't work, we didn't get paid. Nor did we expect to. There you go again picking on those mean old folks in the Taxed Enough Already Party. Boy you liberals sure feel threatened by them. Must suck living in such imagined fear...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 10-02-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast