Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A BAKO BOY/FRESNONIAN assualt on the SAN ANTONIO,,ddgts ,lake update,

Scott it was a blast as always. Like always the best part of the trip is when we tie the boats up together and talk about the day and fish for the kitty's. Scott was on fire pulling up cats one after another on both side of his boat. Like TB said it was not wide open but the fish were willing to play. I had 7 drag pilling hits that did not stick so could have been epic.

Here's final outcome

Thumbs up

Another Bako Boyz slayfest!
    See you two on Saturday.

[QUOTE=trail blazer;696526]Hit the tone this weekend with D/K and a bud of his, Figured that if nobody else was going to go there and recon we would.

Scott ! You and the Striper Junkie have destroyed the huge Stripers on your last four trips !

You my friend are simply putting up numbers that nobody else is doing ! And at different lakes !

I would like to say this ! Numbers don't lie ! Pictures don't lie ! Hard work pays off !

Nice work Big Guy ! You are on a roll ! I can't wait to see what's next ! I know it's going to be something Big !

Corey

PS DK is on a big fish roll too ! Can't wait for his report !
    PS From one light liner to another ! AWESOME 2 pound test fish!
    Last edited by Hardcor; 09-23-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Cory , one day we,l get to gather and spend some time out on the water and have a blast,,,,,,maby even catch a fish or 2 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it would be a blast!,,,,,,and thank,s

TRAIL BLAZER

Scott and Donald that looks like a blast, way to get em,those are some big fish!!! Keep up the killing!...............................Dave

You're on a roll for sure!

Are you fishing Striper King Classic with Cutbait? Together or separate, nobody is counting you out.

Congrats on the DDs Scott! Thats the reward for putting the time in on the water!

Damn I gotta get back up there. I haven't been to San Antonio in over a year now. Epic Lake for sure! I just can't believe the lake is that low.

Keep killin em!!

Awesome fish guys. I was wondering whats its like out there. he pics Ive seen made it look like the lake was completely gone. Was wondering if the striper population would survive. Great pics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12