Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A BAKO BOY/FRESNONIAN assualt on the SAN ANTONIO,,ddgts ,lake update,

Default A BAKO BOY/FRESNONIAN assualt on the SAN ANTONIO,,ddgts ,lake update,

Hit the tone this weekend with D/K and a bud of his, Figured that if nobody else was going to go there and recon we would.

Lake lev is at 7%,,,,,,makes for a completely diferent lake to troll then in the past,,,,,,,still plenty of water though,,,,,,,still abought 6 miles long and 75 feet deep in the channel,,,,,,,,only launch ramp open is harris creek.

Had a B L A S T!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,Every fish that hit the deck of the STRIPER JUNKIE on this trip was a DDgt!!!!!!Exact weights arn,t important anymore until over 20lbs,,,,,,,,,none of these were,,,,,,,,that biggest one in my right hand was a real porker though,,,,,work,d me hard,,,,,,,,,,MAN,,,,,,,,,,I love DDgt STRIPERS!,,,,,These fish were FAT,,,,GORGING UP SHAD BY THE MOUTH LOAD!,,,,,Pics don,t do them justice!

Seen a huge boil at the mouth of b rock,,,,,,,lasted abought 5 minutes,,,,,,,,,spotted it with the binocks over a 1/2 mile away,,,,,,reeld in both troll rods,,,,,,headed over there and got 1 cast off as it was dying and didn't get hit,,,,,,all for nothing,,,,,,,,,,back to the troll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was never wide open,,,,,,,HOWEVER that being said it dosn,t have to be when the fish are like this,,,,

Pigs I tell you PIGSsssss

Farm,d 1 at the boat,,,,,,,,,,had 2 huge hookups that came off a few seconds after hookup and a few short strikes.

That's what was up on the striper junkie at the tone this weekend!

D/K it was a blast fishing with you,,,,,,,your a class act!,,,,,,,,il let dk put his own report up later since he was on his own boat

Here is what we had as a total when I left ,,,,,sat afternoon,,,,,,,,,d/k and his bud was going to stay the night till sunday and get some more,

AND FOR YOU BOB,

And possibly the most important pic of all,,,,,,,,

Here it comes,

Il say this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Anybody that is interested in a chance at multipul DDgts needs to get ahold of T/O and give this place a try,,,,,,,,,not a sales pitch ,,,I just know how tricky this lake is to fish and BOB can pull it off when nobody else can!

OOOOOOO and I here that my BAKO BROTHER was RECONNing at the MID while all the sheep were at staic,,,,,,,,LOL

WTG my BAKO BROTHER,,,,,,,,

Well,,,,,,,,Thats all I got,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER .
    Last edited by trail blazer; 09-22-2013 at 07:28 AM.

WTG fellas!.

bako Boys with 4 consecutive days of DDgts

Not to toot our own horn

But HONK HONK!

You guys killed it.

30+ lbs of fish Scott..

I had 20 fish for lime 15lbs..

Haha San Antonio is pure Magic.

I'm afraid though what that pic is going to do to your follower

That's what I'm talking about!!!

YOUR AN ANIMAL!!!

STELLAR

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Drag peelin'

Isn't that 3 for 3 on this years S'ton trips ?

Like the postcard says, wish I was there.

Major props TB. If your going to go big, it's time for a fillet knife upgrade.
    Congrats, DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Major props TB. If your going to go big, it's time for a fillet knife upgrade.
    Congrats, DR
    x2

Yes you are a True Striper junkie!!

But your cutting skills, well lets just say, fine job!! LOL

Let's recap shall we?

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday and Saturday combined

Three locations, 5 tanker truck stripers. One on 2 lb, one on 10lb and Three over DD

Bow down

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    x2

Yes you are a True Striper junkie!!

But your cutting skills, well lets just say, fine job!! LOL

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,all I hear is bahhhhhh bahhhhhhhhhhh bahaaaHaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaa

SCOTT DONNY WAY TO KILL IT UP THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,AND I LOVE THE SKIN AND BLOOD SHOTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    SCOTT DONNY WAY TO KILL IT UP THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,AND I LOVE THE SKIN AND BLOOD SHOTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    New you would BOB!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your people need to get you out there asap bob,,,,,,on the right day it could be epic with your skill,s

T/B

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast