Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crowley Lake Report - Amazing Fall Fishing! Video

Quote Originally Posted by Iflyforcarp View Post
    Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. I also fished Crowley on 9/19 and 9/21. Great weather, great catching. We managed to keep one 18-incher and one 21-incher.

Your other video on cutthroat at Mxxxxx lake was fantastic too. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks Iflyforcarp.

Great stuff, thanks for sharing..

Does anybody know if its easier then last year to launch tubes down at Leighton Springs and how low the water level is? My son and had to walk 1/3 of a mile last year with all of our gear out towards Alligator point to launch. He's 12 and I'm old. Its getting harder and harder for me to make that walk, schlepping all the gear for the both of us. We used to be able to drive down there to the old weather pole but the fine city of LA has sealed the way.

CaliCanuck, I love your videos. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing with all of us. Fish on, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by hamdenst View Post
    CaliCanuck, I love your videos. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing with all of us. Fish on, brother!
    Thanks so much! I'm glad people like them because I enjoy making them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12