Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Silverwood advise

Default Silverwood advise

Hey everyone, Well I hit up Silverwod for the first time this past Saturday from 6am-noon. I fished the dock and picked up 6 strippers. They were nothing to brag about about a pound each. But man the LMB were chasing them on my line, it was cool to see that. Now here is my question the boss and I are going to head back out on Saturday we are looking into renting a bout. Anyone know of some good places to fish at. I heard the dam and inlet are good spots. Any advise would be great.

I would fish the inlet. Fresh dines' cut up or chovies' will get plenty of bites there.

Inlet buoy line right side. 30 today mostly dinks 2 pounds the biggest one, 7 keepers. But you never know when the big one will come along. Anchovies cut into thirds. Good luck

The inlet is he on the left side of the dam...correct? In between the dame and chamise cove? We were usig covies and got all our hits on that. I was using topwater lures on my carrot stix nothing, used a silver kastmaster nothing, and using a little shad swimbait a fellow fisherman let me have and nothing.... Really wanted to get one on my carrot stix