Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian and Red hair guy taking Bass from Lincoln park

i hate poachers more then words can explain and i have gotten into many heated arguements over poaching ( as some in this thread can attest) but ive learned there is nothing you can do..Keep releasing your fish and try and turn a shoulder i know its tough but they are allowed to take fish.. I am the guy to kick over a bucket full of fish into the water on "accident" of course maybe give that a shot? but there isnt much you can do it sucks but its reality...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    What did he do wrong? Is it against the law to out a guy that might have kept a LMB?

;-)

It's perfectly legal as long as it is allowed. Sure it's frowned upon by some, but he still isn't doing anything wrong by posting the guy's picture. ;)
    Touche on your last point!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    i hate poachers more then words can explain and i have gotten into many heated arguements over poaching
    i know its tough but they are allowed to take fish..

So wait, are they poachers or not?
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 09-17-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    with these types of efforts, i suggest putting the effort to see if local council members/ city can revise their rules to make it C&R. If its lawful to keep the fish, then they did nothing wrong. You can suggest it would be great to C&R, but if they want to keep it, they have every right to do so.

If we want changes in the rules, then we need to take it to the rule maker and petiton for the change.
    One of my local ponds did the C&R thing for the bass. Did it make for a terrific fishery? Heck ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Touche on your last point!!!!!!!!
    Touche? That figures your a damn frog!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    HEY NOW!

Just because he had red hair doesn't mean (a) he was Irish, or (b) you can't beat on him. Case in point:

Yes the Irish due tend to lead with their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Touche? That figures your a damn frog!
    Watch out, I'm on a roll lately!!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    What did he do wrong? Is it against the law to out a guy that might have kept a LMB?

;-)

It's perfectly legal as long as it is allowed. Sure it's frowned upon by some, but he still isn't doing anything wrong by posting the guy's picture. ;)
    I think a rule should be that when you do out a guy by showing a picture you should then post your own picture so Irish guy knows who to pummel.

i hate poachers more then words can explain and i have gotten into many heated arguements over poaching ( as some in this thread can attest) but ive learned there is nothing you can do..Keep releasing your fish and try and turn a shoulder i know its tough but they are allowed to take fish.. I am the guy to kick over a bucket full of fish into the water on "accident" of course maybe give that a shot? but there isnt much you can do it sucks but its reality...
    If I had a bucket of legal fish kicked over by accident,
    The clutz might have to have the said bucket removed from his rectum...
    Accidentally of course

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I think a rule should be that when you do out a guy by showing a picture you should then post your own picture so Irish guy knows who to pummel.
    Good point seal, good point.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast