Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian and Red hair guy taking Bass from Lincoln park

Default Asian and Red hair guy taking Bass from Lincoln park

Hope this is not true, but I heard it 3 times and I'm pissed. I just got a report that these two guys have been going to Lincoln park and have been taking Bass out of there. Anyway, if anyone know these guys, please tell them catch and release. I have seen this one Asian guy with a bucket (on valley blvd bus stop) and the other guy is a red headed guy..looks irish, also on Valley side. I was trying to download pictures the guy sent me, but could not load them. Hopefully later.
    Last edited by Koontaj; 09-16-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Very doubtful anyone would not practice C&R at a City Lake. LOL No seriously, prob lots of people keeping bass there. U can prob educate a few people about C&R, but many are just fishing for food.

-b

Ya! Your right its good to educate them..it semi worked for me, but almost got beat up one time. I just hope they don't get caught by the homies that was there....he was pissed and talking crazy stuff. He will be there in early mornings...LOL

Yup,and the beat goes on,on,on.
    You'll see these same kind of posts in 20yrs. Just enjoy what you got,and don't add to the problem!

Cya TunaVic

That sucks. I live near Lincoln. Perhaps city parks lake could be C&R for any species that isn't stocked? So feel free to keep your legal limit catfish and trout.

Quote Originally Posted by Koontaj View Post
    I have seen this one Asian guy with a bucket (on valley blvd bus stop) and the other guy is a red headed guy..looks irish
    Skyler! Aren't you Irish?!

We're putting the band back together!

Break out the Jameson!

Default Lincoln park

Ya! Your right its good to educate them..it semi worked for me, but almost got beat up one time. I just hope they don't get caught by the homies that was there....he was pissed and talking crazy stuff. He will be there in early mornings...LOL
    You should put up the pictures of them

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Yup,and the beat goes on,on,on.
    You'll see these same kind of posts in 20yrs. Just enjoy what you got,and don't add to the problem!

Cya TunaVic
    Add to the problem. LOL. I'm trying to at least slow down the problem and hopefully more people can educate. Its sound like you are well off and can afford going to other locations. Just a opinion, by the analysis of your response

Ha ha. I,m Mexican..so I may irish too..LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That sucks. I live near Lincoln. Perhaps city parks lake could be C&R for any species that isn't stocked? So feel free to keep your legal limit catfish and trout.

Skyler! Aren't you Irish?!

We're putting the band back together!

Break out the Jameson!

Default Set the hook!

Looks like a spotted bass as well.....sucks

This is wat the guy sent meAttachment 42605...So if true please let him know...again..if true
    Douche Bag.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast