Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Jenks

Wow....such an impressive introduction to yourself and your ideas and in only 13 posts .

It must be nice to be you.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Wow....such an impressive introduction to yourself and your ideas and in only 13 posts .

It must be nice to be you.

Don't let noone in on dis, keepin it on the DL bro, PM if you want more 'fo, but... Don't no one cares about da impressive intros no mo. Don't be one o da ones dat goes against da grain. Let it go man, it's just ain't woth it. It gona end up county and hard time... Just tryn to keep it real, bro...

Dis is all about gettin mo views, DA MOS views eva! You haven't figured that out yet bro... you memba, you memba?

da downlow on dis bro, keep nit real low... for reals...

[QUOTE=hookdfisherman;710889].
    Don't let noone in on dis, keepin it on the DL bro, PM if you want more 'fo, but... Don't no one cares about da impressive intros no mo. Don't be one o da ones dat goes against da grain. Let it go man, it's just ain't woth it. It gona end up county and hard time... Just tryn to keep it real, bro...

Dis is all about gettin mo views, DA MOS views eva! You haven't figured that out yet bro... you memba, you memba?

Wow....you're trying to speak in eubonics! Takes me back a few years.

[QUOTE=Viejo;710915]
    Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

Wow....you're trying to speak in eubonics! Takes me back a few years.

eyes not tryn vato

eyes doin it!

memba doe, dis es lo mismo a secreto fijjing ole', down low G!

lol

and that's just my fitty cent!

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

I fished Corona last week. Water level is very low; you can even park closer to the water than that big ol' pile of "snag your terminal tackle" rocks which are usually underwater. Used Power Bait and hooked up with 17 trout. No catch and release when I gots ta pay da man... kinda disappointed... as this trip cost me about $1.50 per fish. I can usually get away with closer to a dollar per... oh well you can't beat 'em all the time. (BTW, I am not hungry anymore).

May the Jenks Force be with ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Troutin Man View Post
    So today I was lucky enough to hit the quickly evaporating lake before heading back to work tomorrow. Got there at about 7:30am and it was packed. The only shore spot I found open was near the boat ramp. So I set up my two rods. The guy next to me told me that he got there at 5am and there was already a line of at least 20 cars.

What drives me crazy about Corona is that everyone is packed together like sardines and baitin' is the only way to go from shore. I can throw a jig or lure within my "6 feet" of space, but that only takes you so far and you can only do it for so long. Can't walk the damn shoreline and throw your jigs without peeps givin' you "I will murder you a_hole looks". One guy caught a fish about 50 yards away from me. That's all I saw from the time I got there until 11. A couple of shore anglers said they had some nibbles.

At 11am, I rented a boat and headed over to the east shore. Float tubers were catchin' sporadically...there were times for sure when it was dead. One guy caught a huge one. He stated that it is for sure over 20 pounds. Didn't follow the guy to the scale though. I was busy trying to catch my first fish.

Well I finally caught two nice sized trout...3 pounds maybe...great fight! Lost probably a 5 pounder or more after my first one. It jumped and twirled out of the water and my 2 pound test just couldn't handle it. So each fish cost me 25 bucks, but you know...time away from the family is priceless!

looks like you have the force of Jenks with ya, or is that Jinx?! lol

well, at least you're leaving the fish for others... and your money with the pond people...

no need for catch and release worries with this one, obi wan...

a fisherman, he is not.

May the Jinx Force be with ya!

[QUOTE=hookdfisherman;712905]looks like you have the force of Jenks with ya, or is that Jinx?! lol

well, at least you're leaving the fish for others... and your money with the pond people...

no need for catch and release worries with this one, obi wan...

a fisherman, he is not.

May the Jinx Force be with ya!

Maybe you can teach me how to fish since you are so great at it. I bet you look great throwing your powerbait out too. Let's meet up...lake of your choice...you and I can show each other how we catch and release. It'll be one hell of a time. I can call you Outin Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutin Man View Post
    Maybe you can teach me how to fish since you are so great at it. I bet you look great throwing your powerbait out too. Let's meet up...lake of your choice...you and I can show each other how we catch and release. It'll be one hell of a time. I can call you Outin Man.

Yes, I can even teach a monkey to fish; but YOU, troutin man, are a lost cause.

I am a great fisherman. I know exactly what I am doing when I hit a lake or stream. I catch fish when I go fishing. I use many techniques and bring results. I am the consummate fisherman, look it up... if you look in the right book, under fisherman, you might even see my face!

I know I look good when I throw power bait. I look good when I throw a spoon, spinner, fly, and any other interpretation of lure out there. I look good all the time. You think because I use power bait that I look good? You should see me when I chuck salmon eggs... ha-ha.

Meet at a lake? Why the hell would I want to fish next to you? A chronic complainer who has zero intelligence and nothing worth anything to say... hell, even your posts are blasé. Why don't you keep them to yourself, quit subjecting the world to your never-ending kiss-butt dialog... and leave us alone. (Your dumb family will probably thank you too; you know the ones you're always trying to ditch?? I am sure they also thank heaven when you leave for your unsuccessful fishing trips).

Besides that, didn't you just fish Corona? You must be skimming again, so let me enlighten you... that's also the lake I recently fished. Luckily it wasn't the same day as your unsuccessful day, you probably would have jinxed everyone with your dumb luck that day too.

Your name should be drought-in' man. What was your fish count again?? Two fish at $25 dollars a pop because you RENTED A BOAT?? LOL. I didn't need a boat and I paid (on average) $1.50 each for my 17 caught and kept trout, hehehe. A buck, fitty... lol.

I don't need no stinkin' meet up with you, at some lake of my choice, to see who has a bigger rod... everyone already knows I can beat you at fishing (most others don't skim). Come to think of it, it might just be that your reading level is not up to snuff, so I am sorry if you're just illiterate as opposed to being a rimmer, I mean skimmer. I can visualize it now... troutin man rims your world, oops! I mean, troutin man skims your words... yuk yuk!

As far as catch and release?... we already went over that... drop it... it's a "dead" subject. more yuks

Your "hell of a good time"? Never gonna happen, idiot... I would never fish with the likes of you... You are such a LOSER!

I am the greatest fisherman of all time. I look good when I fish. I am the Master of Trout! The KING of CORONA!!!

May the Jenks Force be with ya, ya loser!

btw, why is it that the real dummies always want to call others out to a lake for some sort of exhibition of "catch and release"? (veiled threat of violence? possibly, what other means of dialog can this bonehead revert to...) Is this the "man" part of fishing when you can't, otherwise, make a valid point ?

What was your point again, drought-in man?

Oh yeah, I remember, you can't catch fish.... that's a valid point you're makin' there.... hahahahaha!

Hookdfisherman,

Fishing is not something I claim to be an expert at...not at all. I sometimes hit my limit, sometimes catch 2 or 3, or go home with a skunk. It is what it is. I sometimes enjoy fishing...sometimes not. Whatever.

You will continue to not be a nice person on this site which is your own choice as a man. You continue to be a good fisherman...master of corona...as you put it...which is fine. I'm sure you feel powerful and accomplished.

As for my family comment, I made a comment which was a joke...to feel something...I'm not sure what. It's a joke I hear often from other husbands and fathers out there on the water. I made it...not proud of it, but I did it to make myself laugh more than anything else.

My wife was killed on September 11th on United Airlines flight 175 that hit the south tower. I have not been the same since and fishing was something she did...not me. She tried to get me into it back then, but I was not interested. Tried only once. Too busy with school, work, and music. I moved out here to CA after the attacks and I do it in her memory, but not sure how much longer I will keep this up since you like to remind me that I pretty much suck at it. Oh well...it is what it is.

I am remarried now, but am still numb...with a couple of kids. But there is nothing like your first love. Maybe I don't read everything and skim because I don't give a ----. But you can keep throwing it in my face.

I have filed a complaint against you with the FNN website administrator...just so you know. I will probably give up fishing entirely since this may be a sign that I must have closure and just move on.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find happiness in your life if you haven't found it. If you have, good for you. I know I still hope I can enjoy what I have, but it is difficult. Those attacks have wounded more than anyone will know. I guess only those who have lost like I have...understand. I think she will understand that I tried to fish in her memory...to learn as much as I could...to try to fish like she did. Of course did not match her skill level since she fished as a small child with her father and was really good at it. I am good at other things and will get focusing on those things now. I received money for the attacks and have multiplied that amount 10 fold. Have more money than I know what to do with. So getting a boat and paying to fish is irrelevant to me. 25 a pop is more of me trying to keep it real because that was where I was at before I lost her.

I will take a break from "trying to fish" since the 9/11 Jinx and fishing jinx is on me and maybe go back to it later in life.
    Last edited by Troutin Man; 01-12-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011