Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Any Kayakers in the area?

Default Any Kayakers in the area?

Hey, all! Just wanted to say hi! I am just getting back from NC where I did a lot of Kayak bass fishing or on some days, just fishing in general. I have been looking to do some kayak bass fishing (KBF) around the area. I was hoping to meet some fellow FNN'er who can show me the local lake/water and get some good fishing in!! I know there are a lot of tubers here, so maybe we can even meet up!

I was on FNN way back around '04-'07! I forgot my login info, so here I am now!

My name is Paul! Duc, if you're out there, hit me up, bud!

HI you could check the internet I am sure there are some clubs in your area, generally at Perris lake you see some Kayakers mostly on the week ends,

ted

LG, what area are you in? There are plenty of yakers in So-cal but the majority are sea fishermen. In central valley, we are here; Isabella, Success, Kaweah, Kings River, Pine flats, Eastman and so on. Nor Cal, both sea and lake- Delta and Clear lake. Send me a pm and I can hook you up with some info.

Caliyak pm sent.

Tedmillis- I have been looking around the interweb for local kayak club and i just thought I'd hit up my old haunt (FNN) here also.

Plenty of us around. Hit me up im in the IE.. Hobie PA14 here, what do you paddle/peddle?

fishking, Im in the Corona area and was looking into either Perris or Elsinore. I've been hearing good things about Elsinore as for it having awesome LMB action. I have a pescardor12 and a the new Predator 13 from Old Town that i need to go pick up. I like the PA14 but it was just a little above my payscale!

Fellow yakker here. Peddling a Hobie PA12. Also tube out of a Outcast Fatcat. Both green in color. I'm down here in san diego, and kind of out of your area, but if you ever do find yourself down here, I could show you a few spots. I primarily target halibut out of San Diego and yellowtail out of LJ. But always run into bass. Hit me up. I plan on doing quite a bit of trout fishing this year as well up in Irvine.

Cadillyak, I don't know how wheni would be able to make it down to SD anyone this year. But I plan on doing a lot of trout fishing fishing this year also. Let me know when you're headed to Irvine and hopefully we can get other yakers on fnn to meet out there. If not, it would still be fun to paddle/peddle around fishing!

I fish all around the Southern California area from a kayak. In freshwater I primarily target striped bass and LMB, look into Silverwood if your interested in kayak fishing for striped bass. For some real fun get your yak to the ocean and go for some big model game fish. I paddle for FeelFree Kayaks and I'm out on the water most weekends, if your interested in meeting up let me know.

Sounds like a plan! I'll let you know if the wife let's me go out for the day of fishing. Lol

LGOP