Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Never forget, never forgive

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    If you have a moral code then this would have been a fine time to show it. Nothing that was said was that derogatory and if you would have let it go then this thread would have continued in a positive direction I am quite certain, it is your intervention that has derailed it.
    +1 ...............

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    if you have a moral code then this would have been a fine time to show it. Nothing that was said was that derogatory and if you would have let it go then this thread would have continued in a positive direction i am quite certain, it is your intervention that has derailed it.
    x2..................+1

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    And that is the EXACT answer I expected. If you take an event like 9/11 and then hide behind it in order to spout your political and religious animosity, don't be surprised if you get called out on it. The fact is any attempt to honor the victims of 9/11 was derailed in the very first post.

It would be no different if someone decided to start a thread by saying, "I love rainbows! And screw the government!", getting called out on it, and then replying "You evil, immoral rainbow hater!"
    Derailed? Why, because I said "God Bless"? I'm also speaking of two 9/11 events. Is it because I questioned the governments incompetence and subsequent cover up of the BENGHAZI incident? Or is it because I stand behind millions of Americans who showed their displeasure with Muslims for holding a "million Muslim march" on a day where thousands of innocent lives perished at the hands of Muslims in the name of Islam? A day where we saw millions of so called peaceful Muslims worldwide and city to city celebrating the slaughter of thousands with fists in the air while chanting "Allahu Akbar" and "death to America". Hide? I don't hide from anyone or thing, I say it like it is and did just that. The real dishonor comes from those who wish to sweep it under the rug or divert attention like you do. The only morons I see here are you and Lefty pcabuser. You both just let your true colors fly and I'll put money on it I'm not the only one here that sees you two for what you truly are...

But hey "What difference does it make now"...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 09-11-2013 at 10:03 PM.

"lets roll"

Todd Beamer

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO if you can't handle the real events of 9-11

It is still important to remember the hell these Americans went through before the PC crowd waters down the memory of 9-11.

When jumping 100 floors is your best alternative, you know your going to meet your maker.

What hell they were put through?

I'm sorry for not having forgiveness at this point in my life and simply "go fish" doesn't erase this tragedy from my soul, maybe it makes you guys who do a better person than I, maybe it makes be bitter, I could care less if you are, as you should let me heal on my own time frame, not yours from that event without spewing pshych B.S. and coming off as some holier than thou get over it and go fish types.

Dishonoring the fallen? I believe everything I've done on this thread was in honor of them.

Did I delve into political views a touch? yes. I argue that it is necessary or gals like Pelosi will soon turn 9-11 in the history books as "man made disasters"

Last edited by cutbait; 09-12-2013 at 05:28 AM.

That is a heavy video CB. What a decision they had to make then the 3 - 5 seconds of what was going through there mind before they hit ? What a insane planet we live in.
    R.I.P. Victims.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Derailed? Why, because I said "God Bless"? I'm also speaking of two 9/11 events. Is it because I questioned the governments incompetence and subsequent cover up of the BENGHAZI incident? Or is it because I stand behind millions of Americans who showed their displeasure with Muslims for holding a "million Muslim march" on a day where thousands of innocent lives perished at the hands of Muslims in the name of Islam? A day where we saw millions of so called peaceful Muslims worldwide and city to city celebrating the slaughter of thousands with fists in the air while chanting "Allahu Akbar" and "death to America". Hide? I don't hide from anyone or thing, I say it like it is and did just that. The real dishonor comes from those who wish to sweep it under the rug or divert attention like you do. The only morons I see here are you and Lefty pcabuser. You both just let your true colors fly and I'll put money on it I'm not the only one here that sees you two for what you truly are...

But hey "What difference does it make now"...
    There are plenty of other active threads where you could have shared and/or debated your religious or political views. You chose not to do so, and instead lumped in those views in a 9/11 memorial. You chose to sully that remembrance, and I choose to call you out on it. It is you who have acted dishonorably.

And you have the temerity to accuse me of "trying to sweep it under the rug or divert attention"? I did no such thing - in fact, it is you who have used the memory of this tragedy and loss as an opening for your bigoted and political views. Of course, you choose to see what you want, blissfully ignoring an example of a memorial fitting the victims of 9/11, and (incorrectly) suggesting some ulterior motive on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    There are plenty of other active threads where you could have shared and/or debated your religious or political views. You chose not to do so, and instead lumped in those views in a 9/11 memorial. You chose to sully that remembrance, and I choose to call you out on it. It is you who have acted dishonorably.

And you have the temerity to accuse me of "trying to sweep it under the rug or divert attention"? I did no such thing - in fact, it is you who have used the memory of this tragedy and loss as an opening for your bigoted and political views. Of course, you choose to see what you want, blissfully ignoring an example of a memorial fitting the victims of 9/11, and (incorrectly) suggesting some ulterior motive on my part.
    Where in this thread did I share my religious or political "views"? I did NOT proselytize anything. And I am not sullying anything, you are. You are spinning my words and attempting to discredit me to divert attention from what I truly posted. I can post anything I want here as long as I'm not directing the thread at any FNN member. And I'm positive the mods would agree. No one dishonors our fallen more than those who seek to hide incompetent/corrupt policy decisions that lead to unnecessary death or grave injury, including you. You are nothing more than a hack attempting to push your atheistic and or agnostic views on everyone else. And your lame attempts at hiding your true political views fail as well. You ridicule everyone who questions the left and crickets when the lefties make their outrageous points of view. Telling indeed. If you aren't here for site entertainment, then you are a troll, perhaps a DNC plant? Are you a "community organizer" Quagga? You complain those of us to the right of the progressive liberals offer no solutions, yet offer none yourself, just rhetorical and personal ridicule. Chew on this Quagga, BENGHAZI is not going to go away, as much as the progressives wish, it's gonna haunt them all the way through the 2016 elections. But hey, I'll repeat Her Hilariousness's words again, "what difference does it make".

As Lefty pcabuser likes to throw around, "you sound very angry" Quagga. You should seek assistance and treatment...

Bigot? You're right, I absolutely hate things like this that happen multiple times a day around the middle east in the name of Allah;

http://lightbox.time.com/2013/09/12/...-gal-viewagn#1

Where in this thread did I share my religious or political "views"?
    In your very first post.

I did NOT proselytize anything.
    I never said you did.

And I am not sullying anything, you are. You are spinning my words and attempting to discredit me to divert attention from what I truly posted.
    There is no need to spin your words; the opinions you expressed are there in black and white.

I can post anything I want here as long as I'm not directing the thread at any FNN member. And I'm positive the mods would agree.
    No one said that you couldn't make despicable posts. And no one said I couldn't respond to your despicable post.

No one dishonors our fallen more than those who seek to hide incompetent/corrupt policy decisions that lead to unnecessary death or grave injury, including you. You are nothing more than a hack attempting to push your atheistic and or agnostic views on everyone else. And your lame attempts at hiding your true political views fail as well.
    I have no problem holding individuals accountable for their transgressions. And I've made my political views quite clear. If I considered myself a Liberal or Democrat, I'd have absolutely no problem saying so - likewise if I was a Conservative or Republican. As for religion, I would not impose my views upon everyone; I believe every individual has the right to worship as they see fit, so long as it does not infringe upon anyone else's chosen belief system.

You ridicule everyone who questions the left and crickets when the lefties make their outrageous points of view. Telling indeed.
    I've chosen to refrain from responding to certain "lefty" posters whenever possible. There is an adequate ratio of folks available to respond to them. They also aren't nearly as lively as the "righties".

If you aren't here for site entertainment, then you are a troll, perhaps a DNC plant? Are you a "community organizer" Quagga? You complain those of us to the right of the progressive liberals offer no solutions, yet offer none yourself, just rhetorical and personal ridicule. Chew on this Quagga, BENGHAZI is not going to go away, as much as the progressives wish, it's gonna haunt them all the way through the 2016 elections. But hey, I'll repeat Her Hilariousness's words again, "what difference does it make".
    Troll? Not really. DNC plant? Hardly. Community organizer? Nope.

And there you go, making an assumption on my political views, in spite of the fact that I've stated my political views in the past, and you conveniently choose to ignore or forget that information. Perhaps you are locked into your own twisted left/right political mindset which prevents you from comprehending anything left of your "constitutional conservative" mindset. (And before you waste your breath, no I am not going to break down the "types" of conservatives - the only people who care about that sort of minutiae are conservatives trying to outdo one another.)

Solutions? Please. When it all boils down, the best solution you've been able to come up with is to return to a socioeconomic condition which has never existed in this country. And while I'm not a fan of all of Obama's policies or decisions, my criticism pales in comparison to your vitriol - fact is, Obama could crap golden eggs for you Hawgzy, and you'd complain about the brown streaks.

As Lefty pcabuser likes to throw around, "you sound very angry" Quagga. You should seek assistance and treatment...
    You really should take certain folks so seriously. I sure don't.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 09-12-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast