Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Never forget, never forgive

Default 9/11 Never forget, never forgive

God Bless all those who perished and those who still suffer from the consequences of this cowardly attack on America. God Bless those in our Armed Forces who have valiantly fought and given their lives bringing the perpetrators and supporters of this atrocity to justice. And God Bless the millions of Patriots who are in DC today surrounding the Muslim protesters who are sticking America in the eye with their "million Muslim march" on this solemn and hallowed day. And God Bless Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, and our brave Navy SEALS Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods who put up one hell of a fight in Benghazi, Libya saving the others who survived because of their unselfish bravery in the face of impossible odds and incompetent government. Why have these men NOT received Medals???

Never Forget, Never Forgive;

I'm not going to forget.

As for not forgiving, in the Lord's prayer we're taught to ask to be forgiven, the way that we forgive.

I want to be forgiven for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    I'm not going to forget.

As for not forgiving, in the Lord's prayer we're taught to ask to be forgiven, the way that we forgive.

I want to be forgiven for sure!
    I forgive the individual souls. They are with God and are judged by Him. But not those who still walk on Earth, were a part of, and continue to deceive regarding those events for personal or political gain, or to save their careers or ideology...

*EDIT*

And I do ask HIM for forgiveness for not being able to forgive those who won't admit or repent their mistakes and deceptions...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 09-11-2013 at 09:59 AM.

I could use some of that forgiveness help as well. Because I am at a loss to find that forgiveness for those bassturds.

I will forever describe those events to my young ones so they can get first hand account s and not what the school books are going to tell them. Or probably leave out

NEVER FORGET!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I could use some of that forgiveness help as well. Because I am at a loss to find that forgiveness for those bassturds.

I will forever describe those events to my young ones so they can get first hand account s and not what the school books are going to tell them. Or probably leave out

NEVER FORGET!
    Same here CB. You've already got folks, some right here on FNN, that blame the USA on the attacks. It's very hard to forgive those who would spin, and flat out lie for their personal or political gain...

This is so much easier said than done. Regardless of whether you believe the scriptures, forgiveness of others, no matter how heinous the crime, also eases a little pain inside yourself. Remember, your physical body and you mental, emotional (and I would argue spiritual) self are connected. Even if you do not believe it, it is well-established in science and medicine that a simple emotion will cause certain neurons to activate and stimulate your body. DO NOT quote me on the medical or scientific paraphrasing of the process, I AM NOT a doctor nor scientist.

Having said that, I would much rather spend time remembering those who have fallen during 9/11 and honoring them with my own prayers and thoughts than waste time hating or thinking about those who caused it. Why? This is because death is the great equalizer. Eventually, everyone dies and eventually everyone meets their maker. Judgment shall be reserved for the Lord, not I. Again, if this were easy, than I would not be human. Life is hard, go fish it off.

It would have been great if this thread had simply about remembering those who lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks.

Instead, we have morons injecting their political and religious rhetoric.

Shame on you for bringing dishonor to their memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    It would have been great if this thread had simply about remembering those who lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks.

Instead, we have morons injecting their political and religious rhetoric.

Shame on you for bringing dishonor to their memory.

Quagga playing moral high ground?

I laugh at the thought!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Quagga playing moral high ground?

I laugh at the thought!
    I defy you to find an example where I have demonstrated a failure to stand behind my moral code.

God bless the survivors families on this day and let them be at peace in life.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast