Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: 9/11 Never forget, never forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Actually, I do - it's how you've been able to talk out your backside for as long as you have. Gotta be murder on your knees, but that's probably nothing new to you either....
    Yawn. Your personal attacks are really quite boring...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Yawn. Your personal attacks are really quite boring...
    As are your questions about tax rates during the Reagan era - covered here before.

Yet you continue to squat....

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I know how to you judge a debate, BUT see my other response, you can keep score of your knowledge!!!!!!!
    If you speak in a debate like you've been typing lately I don't think you would have a chance.

As are your questions about tax rates during the Reagan era - covered here before.

Yet you continue to squat....
    Nice try but no, they were not covered here. But they are about to be. Now let's see if tucky can truthfully answer that himself without using rhetoric or answering a question with a question. Or his new partner (a charlatan) answering for him...

Nice try but no, they were not covered here. But they are about to be. Now let's see if tucky can truthfully answer that himself without using rhetoric or answering a question with a question. Or his new partner (a charlatan) answering for him...
    Nice try, but yes they were - just not on this thread.

And partner? Who would that be?

And why would be afraid of this information?

Nice try, but yes they were - just not on this thread.

And partner? Who would that be?

And why would be afraid of this information?
    Bwahaha, you just did it, and you know exactly who I am referring to. And YOU just used a, GAHHH GET READY FOR THIS, A LINK!!! Why didn't you let HIM answer the questions eh Quaggy baby?

Leftists love to spin the so called "Reagan tax increases". And so do charlatans like you...

Bwahaha, you just did it, and you know exactly who I am referring to. And YOU just used a, GAHHH GET READY FOR THIS, A LINK!!! Why didn't you let HIM answer the questions eh Quaggy baby?

Leftists love to spin the so called "Reagan tax increases". And so do charlatans like you...
    No I don't - who are you referring to?

And the link you are spinning your head in circles over is an analysis written by Arthur Laffer and published by the Heritage Foundation. Not exactly anti-Reaganites.

Charlatan? This from the idiot pushing the SCOTUS tinfoil conspiracy?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021