Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip fri the wood ernie -rob wfo on the troll

Default Guide trip fri the wood ernie -rob wfo on the troll

ernie an old regular contacted me for a trip for him and his pal rob, they have both fished with me several times. we got thru tthe gate then ernie had car trouble and had to disconect his battery then hop on the boat and as we found the schools and started slaying away ,he did the aaa thing while we were on the boat so the car mech would meet us in the parking lot at 2 oclock after the bos did a half day and hit there limits. just as we docked we saw the truck pull up to fix his beater fishing car it smelled more like fish than my deadwell. i stored there catch in there ice chest iced down good while they waited fir the car to be fixed after waiting a while i decided to launch again and head out for some action. it was crazy wfo, i started changing colors just to see how crazy it really was they were hitting anything i dropped over the side,sorry because of all the hurry i forgot to do the money shot , but they had two limits of all between 2 and alot of 4lbers. thank you ernie and rob for using my service again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

Looking at the clouds and thunderheads from my place it looked like it might be a little rough on the water at the Wood today. Did you get any rough weather?

Awesome day D/O!!! And totally awesome that you finish with your clients and still want more!!!

One word for you!!! SHISH KEBAB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    he did the aaa thing while we were on the boat so the car mech would meet us in the parking lot at 2 oclock after the bos did a half day and hit there limits.
    Bos? YOU MEAN BOZ!!!

That's another good day Bob, it must be nice when they hit any color you throw at them, that would be way cool if they behaved that way every time...... Hope to go out again with you real soon......Dave

soo trout right? gj im heading there soon

Quote Originally Posted by lilmystery246 View Post
    soo trout right? gj im heading there soon
    Welcome back ' lilmystery ' hope all is well and we miss your posts

Bobby Boy ! I'm ready for the legend and I'm ready for a big fish video !

Silverwood needs a smacking !

Love Corey