Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: irvine 8/29.

Nice looking stringer. Looks like you better enter that last tourney and collect some cash. Props

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Nice looking stringer. Looks like you better enter that last tourney and collect some cash. Props
    thanks ! and yeah i was thinking about it, Just dont like fishing in crowds .

Quote Originally Posted by esteban1t View Post
    Hey , i was the teenager at the cleaning tables with the 6 pounder.
    We kept 8 fish(only kept the gut hooked fish) for just under 30 pounds, our first time not at the kids lagoon and we did excellent. Caught around 20 in total, Right at the beginning of the flats, Some guys a little deeper than us caught at least 35 . Fish didnt bite until it got dark.Caught on FRESH mackerel from ranch 99 and Bite on shrimp.
    The biggest one was caught on a big chunk of mack, and the other ones around 4-5 pounds were caught on bite on shrimp. Overall , FUN night, at the best Pay lake in socal. My Grandpa was complaining about his wrist hurting from catching 4 fish in under 20 mins hahah.

Caught a tagged fish, but my grandpa didnt realize until he was done filleting the fish, and the tackle shop was already closed

I just had a dumb thought about the taged fish. Is that the GENERAL!!!!!!!!

i dont think so lol, doesnt the general have red white and blue tags ? I was pretty bummed out that i realized i caught a tagged fish after i filleted the fish and after the tackle shop closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12