Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouch

Default Ouch

OUCH, that's gonna leave a mark.

Russian Deputy Premier calls West Monkey with Hand Grenade. Is he a RACIST? No respect from Russia I guess, no comment yet from the pResident. This Syria thing is warming up nicely and I see the Stock Market isn't real happy today about it either. Let's see only 9% of people polled approve action against Syria. I can't wait to see the pResident approval rating after we let the bombs start flyin'.

http://en.ria.ru/russia/20130827/182...d-Grenade.html

I wonder how soon we will hear from Jessie, Al and the NAACP about those Racist White Russian's.
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 08-27-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post

Russian Deputy Premier calls West Monkey with Hand Grenade. Is he a RACIST? No respect from Russia I guess, no comment yet from the pResident. This Syria thing is warming up nicely and I see the Stock Market isn't real happy today about it either. Let's see only 9% of people polled approve action against Syria. I can't wait to see the pResident approval rating after we let the bombs start flyin'.

I wonder how soon we will hear from Jessie, Al and the NAACP about those Racist White Russian's.
    Oh please. He was referring to the West in general. And considering he's criticized those pesky "Anglo-Saxons" in the past, I'd be inclined to believe his remarks weren't racial in nature.

And Dev, I find it amusing you give Jackson and Sharpton as much attention as their own constituency does.

when the president calls you at 4 am, what are you going to advised him to do regarding Syria?

My keyboard for some reason does not have a SARC button it alert those that don't understand but that's understandable.

My keyboard for some reason does not have a SARC button it alert those that don't understand but that's understandable.
    Given your posting history on similar subjects, sarcasm doesn't really work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    when the president calls you at 4 am, what are you going to advised him to do regarding Syria?
    Now THAT's what I call sarcasm!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Don't do it as nothing good will come of it. It's a little to late at this point just as it will be a little to late when Iran get's the Nuke. Leading from behind as usual. And is my 4:00am call after he gets HIS 3:00am call and does not know what to do as usual? Yip elections do have consequences don't they?

It's a little to late at this point just as it will be a little to late when Iran get's the Nuke. Leading from behind as usual.
    Oh good lord. So hey Dev, what sort of intervention would you propose to deal with Iran's nuke program?

Let me see over 100,000 Syrian's killed in the last 2 years and over 1.7 million refugee's displaced and we are going to go to war because 338 were killed by crossing that RED LINE. Yip makes it perfect logic to me. Ya wanna make book he ask's the Congress for permission, what no takers on that SUCKER bet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redlines.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	42433

Here Dev, let me help you out with your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER
    Whatever this administration is doing/considering doing, we should be doing the exact opposite!

My Gawd for ONCE da Quagga NAILS IT, I guess ya got over that Fecal Impaction from all that sand that had ya clogged up. The question now is "was it one of Trailblazer's Ghost Peppers that loosened ya up. Well was it?

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast