Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ...and the winner will be crowned Boss of the General section...

Wait, what day is this to take place? If this is for the "Boss of the general section", then Quagga must be included...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Wait, what day is this to take place? If this is for the "Boss of the general section", then Quagga must be included...
    aren't TO and Quagga the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    aren't TO and Quagga the same person?
    NO!!

"I" am Quagga! And after a gallon of morning Joe and 10 cigarettes, I run the 50 in 2 seconds flat. And when I beat you, you will be FORCED to wear a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader outfit, pom poms in hand, and cigar hanging out of your mouth. AND you WILL be forced to fish with a Barbie rod for the rest of the day...

Ya I know Bob, but I just love pissing them off. They give us 8 years under Obozo's dope & blunder policies, they need to pay for their stupidity.

Ahhh go easy on C/D Bob, he ain't that bad. I mean if Arthur tolerates him, he can't be all that bad, can he? Just make sure he has his Barbie floaties on...
    I can't speak for others, but I'm not pissed off in the slightest. The one who should be pissed off all the time is YOU!!! I can easily prove that by simple logic. Do you think anything that you stand for, is ever going to happen??? The few crumbs that you might come up with, is nothing in comparison to all the other things that you believe in, THAT ARE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-16-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I can't speak for others, but I'm not pissed off in the slightest. The one who should be pissed off all the time is YOU!!! I can easily prove that by simple logic. Name anything that you stand for, is ever going to happen??? The few crumbs that you might come up with, is nothing in comparison to all the other things that you believe in, THAT ARE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwahaha, oh hurt me baby.

"to all the other things that you believe in"

Name some...

Bwahaha, oh hurt me baby.

"to all the other things that you believe in"

Name some...
    I could go back and get countless things that you admit "aren't happening." But I'll just pick a few items off the top of my head. Let's start with state politics and policies. "Oh my god you live in California." Wouldn't it be easier to try to find something you do like. Start with the Governor all the way down to all elected officials in the State. Don't like anything do you!!!!!! Let's go now to things like Tax's, illegal aliens in the state sucking up all our resources, gun laws, food stamps, welfare, the educational system, environmental laws, state union employees etc etc etc. I'll bet the only thing you do like in the state, is the prison system and fire and law enforcement. Now tell me, "I'm full of crap". National level is next. But first, "I'll let you respond to the state level stuff."
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-17-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    pat you need to quit trying to mix words with these retards there the ones that gave us bozo the clown for pres ,there nothing but hot air and b/s,,and i hope i see c/d at the surf event maybe he can go swiming with trolly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    You should drag him behind your umbrella rig like I saw you doing on Saturday at Castaic....

no i rather put him on a hook like a shad and drop him down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950