Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Curtis Meade Tribute Video

Default Curtis Meade Tribute Video

What a perfect tribute video, I met Curtis around 1996 at a kids fishing event, and again the next year and again and I am proud to have called him my friend. Some of these events had 400 kids and he was in the middle of it having a great time and helping out from the planning to cleaning up, he missed some of the more recent ones but he still always called before and after to see how things developed and always had the wit and wisdom we could rely on because there was always a curve ball being thrown at the crew, bad weather, the lagoons dry, the lagoons flooded lol, it didn’t matter, he had solutions not problems! In case you didn't tell from the pictures this is Marlon Meade’s Dad and I have never seen a closer Father and Son team day in and day out. Curtis you will be missed my friend and thank you for all the advice and humor over the years. Danny J, thank you for creating this tribute video to a veteran that never stopped serving others, well done sir!
    Tears on the water.....Hunt4Fish

My respects out to Marlon. Had some good times fishing the dock with him and his dad.

Very nice! I am sure they were proud of each other.

That was a very nice tribute to a good man. Thank you Danny!

there was a nice tribute to Curtis in the Fall issue of Fish Taco Chronicles too...check it out when you can. Nice man and proud to say I knew him