Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Guilty

Hey ben hanging is too good for that guy, they need to throw him in a big wood chipper then scrape up the mess and feed it to some pigs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Hey ben hanging is too good for that guy, they need to throw him in a big wood chipper then scrape up the mess and feed it to some pigs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Feet first...

You sound like my kinda guy for Attorney General, like a Judge Roy Bean the "hangin' judge" with a Darth Vader mask. That works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ben0606 View Post
    That's the best you got.........lol

I know what I'm entitled to there buddy, I sure as hell don't need you to tell me. Just remember, you fired first with a negative in nature comment at my comment that a traitor should hang. Why don't you broadcast that at the millions of Marines, soldiers, sailors, and air men who put their lives on the line throughout our nations history who because of them you have the freedoms that you have. I think many would agree that a traitor who not only betrays his country but kills those service men and women around him. Not to mention unarmed soldiers. So go ahead and criticize me some more for saying a murderer and traitor should hang. Of course according to you that's irrelevant because I didn't aim my comment at someone directly. You forget what country this is? Well if so let me remind you that this is The United States of America where millions have made the ultimate sacrifice so you can make your ignorant comments. Yes ignorant.

Ok go ahead and type your novel of a pathetic come back with your dictionary next to your keyboard. Either way, bite me!
    Hey numbnuts, here's a newsflash for you: I am a strong supporter of the military. If you'd bothered to make even the slightest effort, you would have known that by now.

Furthermore, in the case of Nidal Hassan, I support him receiving the death penalty, even though it would lead to (in his eyes at least) his martyrdom.

And ignorant is not realizing that my comments were not aimed at your sentiments towards Hassan, but all the other inane and irrelevant crap you volunteered. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Hey numbnuts, here's a newsflash for you: I am a strong supporter of the military. If you'd bothered to make even the slightest effort, you would have known that by now.

Furthermore, in the case of Nidal Hassan, I support him receiving the death penalty, even though it would lead to (in his eyes at least) his martyrdom.

And ignorant is not realizing that my comments were not aimed at your sentiments towards Hassan, but all the other inane and irrelevant crap you volunteered. Deal with it.
    Well thank you for supporting the military. I see your concern for "giving" him what he wants but I'd have to say he's in for a surprise when he realizes there won't be 72 virgins waiting for him.

Now instead of blurting out all of your irrelevant crap you volunteered, if u just would have stated the above then we could of had a decent conversion about this POS's martyrdom than he will never have. Deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Nymph Grape? Is that the new Kool-Aid flavor? Just askin'.
    Shhhhhhhh! That's a fishing secret that HW gave me to catch large mouth..........hey it did work.

Bob,

You're right I don't know what I was thinking but why would we punish the pigs by feeding them filth like hasan?
    Maybe they could burn him alive!

Now instead of blurting out all of your irrelevant crap you volunteered, if u just would have stated the above then we could of had a decent conversion about this POS's martyrdom than he will never have. Deal with that.
    Hmm, how should I respond? Oh yeah:

That's the best you got.........lol

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314