Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty

Default Guilty

Great news that peaceful mooselum Maj. Nidal Hasan has been found guilty of all counts in the Ft. Hood shooting trial. Now maybe the WH will drop the “Workplace Violence” crap and call it the terrorist act that it was so the victims can be rightfully compensated. Oh and I hope we use the firing squad with bacon fat dipped bullets to send this a-ss hat to his 72 vigins.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Great news that peaceful mooselum Maj. Nidal Hasan has been found guilty of all counts in the Ft. Hood shooting trial. Now maybe the WH will drop the “Workplace Violence” crap and call it the terrorist act that it was so the victims can be rightfully compensated. Oh and I hope we use the firing squad with bacon fat dipped bullets to send this a-ss hat to his 72 vigins.
    Dev, you really need to stop eating the dirt in your back yard. The heavy metals are damaging what's left of your brain.

Honestly, it is possible to express your dislike for Hasan without coming off like a brain-dead bigot.

Sc**w the firing squad, strap him in and wire him up to "Old Smokey". I heard that once in awhile they had to hit it a couple of times before it's job was completed. It would be a fitting end to that fundamentalist Islamic scumbag...

Peaceful Mooselum's, ya I don’t understand them. Suicide bombers, forced child brides, Christian churches burned, honor killings, death to America, the Holocaust was a lie, kill all infidels, four male witness’s for a rape charge, genital mutilation, homosexuals killed, kill all Jew’s, Israel must be wiped off the earth, Shira law, women are property. Ya I get it I must be bigoted about "THEM fundamentalist Mooselum's", now where did I put my "Rose Colored" glasses, damn they were here a minute ago. Oh crap I used the C word in that last sentence, my bad.

Peaceful Mooselum's, ya I don’t understand them. Suicide bombers, forced child brides, Christian churches burned, honor killings, death to America, the Holocaust was a lie, kill all infidels, four male witness’s for a rape charge, genital mutilation, homosexuals killed, kill all Jew’s, Israel must be wiped off the earth, Shira law, women are property. Ya I get it I must be bigoted about "THEM fundamentalist Mooselum's", now where did I put my "Rose Colored" glasses, damn they were here a minute ago. Oh crap I used the C word in that last sentence, my bad.
    I think it's only fair to point out that a few centuries back in history while the good Christians of European were busy burning witches and Jews at the stake, the Abbasid Caliphate of the "Islamic" world ushered in a flowering of culture, science and learning in which "the ink of knowledge [was] more holy than the blood of martyrs." The legacy of this age lives on in the underpinnings of "Western" mathematical and scientific thought.

though there is no clear consensus as to the cause behind the decline of this society, it does, curiously, coincide roughly with invasions by the Crusaders and the Mongols - the former being noted religious fundamentalists/zealots, the latter ruthless military adventurers. So, it seems to me, that the indictment of Islam as a primary source of evil in the world is missing the point entirely...

...but if you really do need to show some indignant rage toward the sons of Ishmael, you could always renounce Arabic numerals and start balancing your check book in Roman.

That there are religious radicals in Islam does not dismiss your blatant bigotry. Your attempt to rationalize your bigotry only demonstrates what a pathetic ignorant person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I think it's only fair to point out that a few centuries back in history while the good Christians of European were busy burning witches and Jews at the stake, the Abbasid Caliphate of the "Islamic" world ushered in a flowering of culture, science and learning in which "the ink of knowledge [was] more holy than the blood of martyrs." The legacy of this age lives on in the underpinnings of "Western" mathematical and scientific thought.

though there is no clear consensus as to the cause behind the decline of this society, it does, curiously, coincide roughly with invasions by the Crusaders and the Mongols - the former being noted religious fundamentalists/zealots, the latter ruthless military adventurers. So, it seems to me, that the indictment of Islam as a primary source of evil in the world is missing the point entirely...

...but if you really do need to show some indignant rage toward the sons of Ishmael, you could always renounce Arabic numerals and start balancing your check book in Roman.
    (Saved for posterity.)
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 08-23-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Hey Devore, since obviously you're on the fore front on exposing the evil doings of man kind, and how they should be appropriately punished with 'bacon fat dipped bullets,' I was wondering how you seemed to miss this one:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...without-parole

No new thread or outrage on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Hey Devore, since obviously you're on the fore front on exposing the evil doings of man kind, and how they should be appropriately punished with 'bacon fat dipped bullets,' I was wondering how you seemed to miss this one:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...without-parole

No new thread or outrage on this one?
    I did miss that and ALL murderers should get death an eye for an eye sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    That there are religious radicals in Islam does not dismiss your blatant bigotry. Your attempt to rationalize your bigotry only demonstrates what a pathetic ignorant person you are.

(Saved for posterity.)

Funny how freaks and deviants always refer to GOOD people as pathetic, and bigots...

I did miss that ...
    How so Dev? All media outlets are covering both pretty extensively.

But here's your chance to mention and ridicule the soldier's religion and ethnic background and perhaps give us another gem like your 'bacon fat dipped bullet' example that you gave us earlier.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast