Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 lb ders,with a PIG kicker,,,,,,,,piggyback ghost pepper report,Just for you CUTBAIT

Default 2 lb ders,with a PIG kicker,,,,,,,,piggyback ghost pepper report,Just for you CUTBAIT

Well hello everybody,,,,,,,,,, I,m No longer A.W.O.L,,lol

SO,,,,,,,,,,,Myself and cutbait ate a ghost pepper last weekend,,,,,,IT WAS hOTTTTTTTT,,,,,Il let cutbait elaborate more on that,lol.

This morn headed to the mid SOLO,,,,,,,,Small isolated boils early,picked up a cpl dinks off those then began looking for better ones,,,,,,,finally found them at abought 11 oclock,,,,,,all in the same general area,,just outside the moss line,,,,,troll,d that bank back and forth with hookups on every pass,,,,mostly 2 lbrs ,,,,,,all but 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,2 dinks and one a lot bigger,,,,,,,,,also had a triple hookup on 2 lbrs.

The mid is alive and well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Weeds are still there but you have to work around that,,,,

wat temp 76 to 78 deg,,,,,,,lake level HIGH,,,,,

Missed you all,,,,,,,,,,,been super buisy with fam and work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But im back !

I LOVE THE MID!

Stopped on the way out and left mark and tammy a little bag of the spoils,,,,

Home by 2 30pm and had a ball!!

TRAIL BLAZER,,,,,,,,,,,
    PS,,,
    ,,,,I sent MikeOcean a pic of the bigun and he says a DD,LOL,,,,,,,,,Close but not quite mike!

ooooooYaaa ,PICS!

Way to kill em Scott!! I met your Bako brother, Cutbait at Castaic a few weeks back, was hoping to see you there soon.........Looks like fun killing stripers, while I sit here at work, LOL.....Hope to see you soon..........................Dave

Where ya been bruther...
    Good to see your mug again.

So everyone is pounding & pounding Castaic,
    So what does the big guy do...
    Hits the Mid and kills.

WTG TB

Tb is da man!

Fact

right on Tb way to kill um brutha

Cutbait has been representing all alone lately for us BAKO BOYS,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks bro,,,,,,,,,Time do do my part again,,,,,,,,

Thanks everybody!

Told you fishin fools that my "lake lice" jet ski buddies intel was spot on. TB blazing the trail at Pyramid. Nicely done! You are a man after my own heart. Just do your thing and not follow the masses. Honorable mention to Bassnman Mike cause he was going to go Thursday but you beat him to it. I wonder how long until the masses are at Pyramid again. The great Castaic exodus LOL. Way to make it happen!

What no invite what happen to you saying I was the best deck hand you ever had. Lol JK cutbait. Congrats TB those are some better grade fish than we have been seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter1 View Post
    Told you fishin fools that my "lake lice" jet ski buddies intel was spot on. TB blazing the trail at Pyramid. Nicely done! You are a man after my own heart. Just do your thing and not follow the masses. Honorable mention to Bassnman Mike cause he was going to go Thursday but you beat him to it. I wonder how long until the masses are at Pyramid again. The great Castaic exodus LOL. Way to make it happen!

Been PMing with bassman on the coordinates of that school of biguns,,,,,,,,,he,s working me hard,,lol

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    What no invite what happen to you saying I was the best deck hand you ever had. Lol JK cutbait. Congrats TB those are some better grade fish than we have been seeing.

I said that YOU and AA was the best deckhands I ever had,,,,,,,,,,,Cutbait Is over qualified to be a deckhand,lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast