Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irvine or Big bear for 3 days

Haha i been wanting to get one, Im only 16 so i get Minimum wage and only work part time. And i have to pay for my phone bills and everything else, but ill save up for one.
    And thanks ill for sure hit that spot. ill make sure to post a full report with lots of pics.

Oh and any suggestions on a float tube for a beginner like me ? Trying not to spend much but want a reliable tube, i have some money saved so might as well buy one

Go for Big Bear. You can trout/Bass fish during the day and catch HUGE cat fish off the jetty next to the observatory at night. There is a small marina on the North shore closest to the dam. I rented a Pontoon there last year for $99.00 for the day. There are 3-4 marinas and this was the cheapest by far.

Big Bear. We just back from a week trip. Trout fishing is slow but the bass are on the chew. We did manage a few cats from our boat dock and crappies by the dozens.

BIG BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE SIERRAS ,THE SMELL OF THE PINES AND FISHING THERES NOTHING BETTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    BIG BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE SIERRAS ,THE SMELL OF THE PINES AND FISHING THERES NOTHING BETTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    In the Loop?

I didn't know you got up this far. Every guide on Grant? Late season?

Would be great to run into you again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12