Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/17 Guests with Bananas Revenge of Stripey and Beating the Skunk

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Thats because they were not from me ,the hot zones are in several areas not just one,,,,,,,,,im about done talking to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thats because they were not from me ,the hot zones are in several areas not just one,,,,,,,,,im about done talking to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Done?

Come on Bob

carpdink now youre being retarted,they switch everyday they switch every hour , they switch every pass over them.......put the beer down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    He still sucks the teet Bob !

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    He still sucks the teet Bob !
    Sounds like Corey and Bob need a new trolling video proving my trolling opinion wrong soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Sounds like Corey and Bob need a new trolling video proving my trolling opinion wrong soon.
    Naw, we need a "GREAT STRIPER SMACKDOWN". I wonder what happened the last time that was suggested, oh ya, Crickets.

Jus stirrin' da pot.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Naw, we need a "GREAT STRIPER SMACKDOWN". I wonder what happened the last time that was suggested, oh ya, Crickets.

Jus stirrin' da pot.
    Nah, we don't have anything to prove to each other.

If it wasn't for Bob I wouldn't even be doing this troll thang.

I do have confidence in my opinion and if anyone can prove it wrong it is Bob.

Bob is the one who preaches the new moon, and hates the full.

Don't know why my opinion is questioned so hard as to call me a drunk or sucking on teet.

Sorry DMS, I was just trying to commiserate with you in the tougher trolling bite and share my thoughts. Sorry it got to this.

I will keep my opinion to myself from here on out.

Love ya Bob and even you Corey, even though you don't return calls or PM's anymore

Why does everyone want to beat up on poor ole cutbait. He really is a nice guy. Even though all he catches are the dreaded lmb. I guess thats how he got the name carp boy. lol i'm cutbait. hahaha

He got the name carp boy from a trip he took to SA.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    All Bob's saying is work harder ! The wind is different look at other places !

Bob and I make video's all the time ! I am still learning and listening and learning !

The Legend tells you something, I listen, I learn ! And I'm not even fishing Castaic ! I'm 100 miles south west catching Bluefin Tuna and I'm learning about Castaic !

If DMS or fishinone or The Legend say hay ! Don't say Hoe !

Corey what motor and prop are you running on that rig and how slow can you troll with it, the Optimax with a 26p Tempest on my boat at idle is 5.7 mph, too fast for trolling.
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 08-18-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast