Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 8/17 Guests with Bananas Revenge of Stripey and Beating the Skunk

bananas are only bad in saltwater trips only,does not apply to freshwater--------------and thats a fact-no skipper in the ocean will allow a fisherman to bring bananas on board.lolollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllland thaTS THE TRUTH

THE ONLY THING BANANA'S ARE GOOD FOR ARE FOR CARPBOY TO SIT ON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,d/o,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    THE ONLY THING BANANA'S ARE GOOD FOR ARE FOR CARPBOY TO SIT ON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,d/o,,,,,,,,,,
    Lmao!

Bobarino

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    bananas are only bad in saltwater trips only,does not apply to freshwater--------------and thats a fact-no skipper in the ocean will allow a fisherman to bring bananas on board.lolollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllland thaTS THE TRUTH
    However, on long range trips, they always have bananas.... I figured there must be some exception there. And my guests didn't know. It was a good excuse anyway. Of course, I don't like to have off days, but it keeps me appreciating the great days and I makes me more determined to figure them out even better. Payback time for Mr. Stripey this Saturday.

You have had MANY successful trips! I'd say waaaay more then struggles. The bad days are good for us! They humble us and really appreciate all our great days we have had and they keep us on our toes!! I have no doubt that you will be going back with full revenge and you and Lulu will get yours.

Same thing happened to me when I took my daughter last month she was all excited hearing all the fish I been catching and I really struggled out there with her.

Looking forward to your next report!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    You have had MANY successful trips! I'd say waaaay more then struggles. The bad days are good for us! They humble us and really appreciate all our great days we have had and they keep us on our toes!! I have no doubt that you will be going back with full revenge and you and Lulu will get yours.

Same thing happened to me when I took my daughter last month she was all excited hearing all the fish I been catching and I really struggled out there with her.

Looking forward to your next report!!
    Yes... That is true. Lulu is so good as she says that she enjoys the process and she says that these days make her appreciate the fish I can put us on usually. Also, I expect that the rumors out there will keep most trips to lulu and me in our boat instead of a line of heartfelt requests. Also our friends who usually get a fish or two are blaming it on our guests. Lol lol!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234