Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Schiff: 2/3 of America to Lose Everything Because of This Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Yuk Quagga's gonna have the stinky finger.
    Yeah, but someone's starfish is gonna be covered in barnacles.

I have no sway over DR's many times entertaining but partisan monkeyboy posts, if your intent is to poke monkeyboy in the starfish occasionally I'm ok with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    fixed that for ya.
    Trust me, you don't ever want me getting up into your pipes. You'll never sit down normally again.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Wow!!!!!!!!!
    WEAK !!!!!!!!!!!
    Yo Tuck, when are you going to bring something?????

are by no means an endorsement of the current Administration's management of our rising debt problem.
    Are you starting to turn on the guy you endorsed. It's ok, many are waking up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Even monkeys know when to stop flinging their feces around.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter1 View Post
    Yes the charade will end in a big bang. I'm glad I'm not leveraged and have no debt.

Yuk Quagga's gonna have the stinky finger.

Trust me, you don't ever want me getting up into your pipes. You'll never sit down normally again.

seal they still wont claim there failure and its 5 yrs running ,they just keep blaming everyone else,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by partisan monkeyboy View Post
    I know reading is not your strong suit, but you will find in previous posts that I did not vote for either major party candidate in the last three Presidential elections. Nor did I "endorse" Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    WEAK !!!!!!!!!!!
    Yo Tuck, when are you going to bring something?????

Alright alright, I'll say something of meaning!!!!! I did think my WOW was a good comment, because you could go many ways with it. I know you think Obama is THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!! But what's going to happen in your mind??? When every president from now on, is going to get progressively worse then the guy or gal before him or her regardless of party. Do you really believe in the nonsense that the right is offering is really going to work? Other then maybe starting the revolution. Iv'e got a Piece of advice for you DR, STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS. No good will ever come to anyone by listening to their lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Alright alright, I'll say something of meaning!!!!! I did think my WOW was a good comment, because you could go many ways with it. I know you think Obama is THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!! But what's going to happen in your mind??? When every president from now on, is going to get progressively worse then the guy or gal before him or her regardless of party. Do you really believe in the nonsense that the right is offering is really going to work? Other then maybe starting the revolution. Iv'e got a Piece of advice for you DR, STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS. No good will ever come to anyone by listening to their lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes I believe MSNBC has all the answers myself, and this is another WEAK attempt, falling back on the FOX news hate mantra, but where's the Rush jab? It's getting tired and old and really has no creativity or thought behind it just like pulling out the Bush hate card.

Yes I believe MSNBC has all the answers myself, and this is another WEAK attempt, falling back on the FOX news hate mantra, but where's the Rush jab? It's getting tired and old and really has no creativity or thought behind it just like pulling out the Bush hate card.
    Seal, you will find that most people in this country have their politics heavily shaped by the media, right or left. Once again, it's sauce for the goose. No person basing their belief system on the tripe coming out of the major media outlets - or even worse, YouTube clips - should be free from scrutiny. If you think jabs at conservative pundits is getting tired and old, imagine how the other side feels?

Bush hate? Please. My post was in direct response to the assery that DR posted. I blame both major parties equally for the mess that we find ourselves in - both for their complete inability to set aside their despicable partisan politics.

Seal, you will find that most people in this country have their politics heavily shaped by the media, right or left. Once again, it's sauce for the goose. No person basing their belief system on the tripe coming out of the major media outlets - or even worse, YouTube clips - should be free from scrutiny. If you think jabs at conservative pundits is getting tired and old, imagine how the other side feels?
    Yes so that is why it has become so tired weak and should be called out as such and that's what I did to Etucker's response. I thought after his opening of "Alright alright, I'll say something of meaning!!!!!" we would actually get something of meaning, silly me.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast