Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Schiff: 2/3 of America to Lose Everything Because of This Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    real Americans will figure out ways to make personal fortunes off of the collapse.
    You mean wait for the government to bail you out after your lobbyists convince them to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Oh for I know what you mean - I hit this kid with my LandRover the other day, but then I signed the pink slip over to a friend. Oh guess what I'm no longer driving it so you should be concerned about the current driver.
    Nice argument, NOT! Quagga it has become extremely comical that Bush is still used by the left constantly, many of us would say "preaching to the choir!" but for some reason the left continues the strategy, 5 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Nice argument, NOT! Quagga it has become extremely comical that Bush is still used by the left constantly, many of us would say "preaching to the choir!" but for some reason the left continues the strategy, 5 years later.
    I'll make you a deal. You convince DR to stop playing partisan monkeyboy with an issue that took both parties in both houses and two administrations to accomplish, and I'll stop pointing out the fallacies of his copy-and-paste politics.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You mean wait for the government to bail you out after your lobbyists convince them to do so?
    well, I was thinking investing heavily in sudafed and nail polish... but I guess your idea makes sense too.

well, I was thinking investing heavily in pseudoephedrine and gold spraypaint... but I guess your idea makes sense too.
    fixed that for ya

I'll make you a deal. You convince DR to stop playing partisan monkeyboy with an issue that took both parties in both houses and two administrations to accomplish, and I'll stop pointing out the fallacies of his copy-and-paste politics.
    I have no sway over DR's many times entertaining but partisan monkeyboy posts, if your intent is to poke monkeyboy in the eye occasionally I'm ok with that.

I have no sway over DR's many times entertaining but partisan monkeyboy posts, if your intent is to poke monkeyboy in the eye occasionally I'm ok with that.

....if your intent is to poke monkeyboy in the eye occasionally I'm ok with that.
    hey hey, no need to call DR 'partisan monkeyboy.'

Even monkeys know when to stop flinging their feces around.

I have no sway over DR's many times entertaining but partisan monkeyboy posts, if your intent is to poke monkeyboy in the starfish occasionally I'm ok with that.
    fixed that for ya.

fixed that for ya.
    Yuk Quagga's gonna have the stinky finger.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast