Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Havasu trip

Default Havasu trip

Went havasu to do the river ragatta and did a lil fishing while I was there to. Pan fish population is crazy down there , lots of other lil fish every where to. Hit up site six for no love but had luck by my boat dock for some bass , bluegill and redear nice lake though. Was really hot lol bass bite was morning but I was getting bluegill and redear all day.

Love fishing Havasu so you did the river regatta? I had knee surgery so only been fishing locale but will be back in Havasu soon as I can Thanks for the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    Love fishing Havasu so you did the river regatta? I had knee surgery so only been fishing locale but will be back in Havasu soon as I can Thanks for the photos.
    Yea the ragatta was a blast will definitely be doing it next year.
    Im hooked on havasu now to lol its a great lake. Every little cove we beached the boat at I caught at least one fish. I couldnt believe how many blugill there was in the lake.

You can get the redear up to 2 lb.s against the reeds there at the right time of the year to.
    Thanks for posting.

Nice report and some nice gills, love fishing for gills,almost as fun as putting them on a 12/0 hook and using them for bait for a 50lb flathead catfish, Havasu is a good place to try for some big flats

Cool!!
    The first picture looks like a Mean mouth bass. They are a hybrids of largemouth and a smallmouth bass.