Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello From Reseda

Reseda woot woot! valley fishers commence!

I need to check out balboa myself...

a good place to take kids. Fast and furious on the hand-sized tilapia

When balboa was only a couple years old I caught an 8 lb channel cat in there. I iced it down and hauled Tito the office over on Ventura blvd.. In a high rise and it was my show and tel. Lol half of them thought it too cool and the other half was disgusted. Later one of the guys stopped over and I gave him the fillets.
    Later I wished I released it because it had that smell. The lake was a lot cleaner then. Stockings and aeration. They seemed to monitor it a lot. I got some small bass in there when they first opened. Too bad they designed it like a cement puddle and not fish habitat. I caught trout in there too!
    I took my daughter to Hansen dam cement puddle years back and took limits of nice stocked cats. It was 10 each and she was tired of catching them by quitting time. I had the fishin buddy finder on my old 1960 sears 13' and I found the only structure in the whole place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12