Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Outer Banks Bluefin Tuna and Yellowtail 8-10 (video)

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Very very nice Corey.
    Thank You for that ! Feels good !

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaslam View Post
    Way to go guys! Glad the Tails grew up and you at least caught some Tuna! Fine job.
    Two times this year we found big tails ! It is nice to see ! Jeff got some nice tails too ! I've read your reports for years now, I just recently started to participate.

Thank you for the comment Cory !

Corey

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Yellows & Blue's made me green with envy.

Reel Bros do it again... Thanx for sharing Corey.
    Thank you for watching AA ! Even a short fat man can get lucky every once and a while !
    Last edited by Hardcor; 08-14-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    Nice report I love how you got your fish in quick, tossed bait, got the extra trolling in, setup your pole and gaffed his fish all in a matter of a minute or so!! That's how you fish!
    If you would have mentioned the 5 for 5 on the head gaffs ! You would have won a free fishing trip with us !

That you very much for the comment !

Corey

Good job out there Corey!
    Quick question, do you ever have the YT swallow your bait whole, then pull the hook with roe attached to it?
    I did it twice, last time I went out, and I have never seen that before.
    Robert
    <><

Nice ride for an overnighter. Liked the long rods too. A 3rd would have helped alot with all that goes into the plan. Do you get sea sick? Like how you got on your buddy for flooning lol.

Corey, your videos are beyond great viewing and your fishing skills are world class. Many if not most of us strive to be proficient in fishing and most of us only fish one type of water (fresh or saltwater) or a limited species of fish. For many years I was a Trout only fisherman and honed my skills in the Sierra’s on Trout streams and lakes. Only in the last two years did I try Bass (Green Carp) fishing and was hooked, no pun intended and the learning curve has been steep. While my boat is not practical for Striper fishing I had the good fortune to take a trip TO and it was a priceless experience and lesson. You have shown that with hard work one can master many fishing waters and many species both fresh and salt water.
    To be a success in anything in life one must have passion and you have shown that passion and hard work in honing your fishing skills pays great dividends. I look forward to viewing your future posts and hope in the future to meet you in person and put a face with a name, thanks for sharing your adventures.

Thanks for sharing, great video, it make me want to head out and chasing after the tuna. BTW did those scopolamine patch work well? I heard the pill is better with less side effecst but they discontinue those.

Im so jealous. nice action keep up the great work out there!!!!...

Great Vid Corey. Leaving those clickers on reminds me of the Tuna Wranglers show.
    Those Striped Bass umbrella rigs work good on Tuna, Lol.
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    YOURE KILLIN ME CORY ,WHERES MY OLD SCHOOL PENN SENATOR AND MY TUNA FEATHERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,
    Bob ! I was a Dinosaur and had to come into the new age !

Quote Originally Posted by FKNChristopH View Post
    Very nicely done!

If you ever need a boat ho, let me know lol

*shakka*
    Thank you shakka ! Nice Go Pro video you have there !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast