Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: If u wana catch spotted bass on the fly WFO

Default If u wana catch spotted bass on the fly WFO

I will b going to San Diego bay tomorrow Sunday 8/11/13 I can put u on some bass on the fly it's wfo just send me a pm all you need it's sinking line I have flys but u need a kayak if its your fist time flyfishing on salt water you will b hooked...

Aww man which I would have seen this earlier would love to try Flyfishing the salt and doesn't even have to be spotties lol long as I catch something on the fly I'm good :)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyLisa View Post
    Aww man which I would have seen this earlier would love to try Flyfishing the salt and doesn't even have to be spotties lol long as I catch something on the fly I'm good :)
    I flyfish all summer ones u do it u b hooked if u have kayaks San Diego bay is a perfect place to learn all u need is a 8w setup they have them @ sport chalet for 150$$ then get some sinking line like a 300g to 350g. Send my a pm if u have any questions ..I go all the time and your welcome to go good luck....