Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide trip tues a/z kid kills the crap out of the stripers

Thanks again Bob,
    It was just what the doctor ordered. I know we could have killed some bigger units on the troll, but it was the therapeutic part of the bait & wait I was looking for. I know it broke your heart to throw all those fish back in, but with the summer work schedule I was just too tired to clean 20 fish when I got home. I had a great time and looking forward to going back in Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by fishincouple View Post
    Way to go Bob! We seen ya guys out there when we were comin in from the ramps. Long day, next time I'lll come over and say hi! Water was nice huh!?!
    It was nice till coming back in when the gales of Silverwood started to blow.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Back from where?
    there is still no fish in Silverwood, I think the ones we got were just pumped in the night before when they were filling up the lake.

thank you again mike , i should have took my limit i got home and looked in the freezer my fish taco meat stash is depeleted,,,,,,,oh well theres more out in the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by AZ.Kid View Post
    It was nice till coming back in when the gales of Silverwood started to blow.
    Gotta love those Silverwood chops!! We're new to boating, so it was quite a challenge for us and a 25ft pontoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12