Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Newport Boat Show 2007 - Lido Yatch Expo

Default Newport Boat Show 2007 - Lido Yatch Expo

Just thought some people on the board might be interested in going to see some awsome boats in the water.....I will be there representing my company Seaward Products.....hope to see some of you there!!

More info here:
    http://www.marinesource.com/Boat_Shows/ ... t_show.cfm

2007 Show Dates:

Wednesday, April 18, 2007
    through
    Sunday, April 22, 2007

Annual Lido Yacht Expo Features Latest in Luxury

The annual Lido Yacht Expo -- the West’s premier in-the-water “Big Boat� Boat Show -- anchors in Newport Beach at Lido Marina Village New 2007 models from the United States and abroad will be on display.

Lido is renowned for showcasing luxurious yachts that range in length from 26 to 100 feet, with many falling into the 40-foot class. The show is a gourmet feast for boaters who long for luxury, as many of the larger-class yachts come with multi-million dollar price tags.

As technology and amenities available on board improve, some of the larger yachts take on the look of floating five-star hotels. Many now come equipped with multiple plasma TVs, ice-makers, air conditioning, washer and dryer units, multiple showers and Jacuzzi baths, granite countertops, exotic wood furnishings from around the world, control panels that rival those on jets and state-of-the-art GPS navigational systems.

Even the setting at Lido Village feels like a dream, or at the least, a brief getaway from everyday life. Fine dining and elegant boutiques give boat show goers a break from touring 250 yachts on display in picturesque Newport Beach.

sonarbp

I will be there prob one of the last 2 days