Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 8/2 Friday morning/afternoon float tube

Default 8/2 Friday morning/afternoon float tube

Took my float tube out this morning, launched from lot 12 and the bass were jumping all around. Got some action on the top water Click image for larger version. 

Name:	149small.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	42213Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150small.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	42214, after that it died down, threw some spinner baits for one short strike. After a while longer went to ole reliable, started drop shotting, paddled over to slide point and after working that area for a while i started getting bites. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	154small.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	42215Click image for larger version. 

Name:	156small.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	42216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	160small.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	42217. Once the sun got blazing real bad the bite died down for me, got off the water by 2pm. All in all a nice day on the water and always better when your catching fish.

Does anyone know if you can float tube the launch ramp cove. I've been wanting to hit both those points and dock some morning

nice going out there elbowlayer! I too would like to know if you can float that area I would like to tube the police docks and the points around that launch area

Yes, unless they changed the rules, you can 'tube that whole area. I've done it many times.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Yes, unless they changed the rules, you can 'tube that whole area. I've done it many times.
    What? Im lost, your not allowed but they dont care? Or you can until they tell you to stop?

It is Legal to Fish the launch ramp cove
    No that being said. If you won't Stay out of the way of Boats launching at the Docks then they will ask you to leave
    as long as your respectful of the boaters around the docks you will be fine.
    Do not block the ramps or boats you will be fine

I just returned from Perris lake and it was very slow, no other float tubes in the water but I was trowing real slow and a Bass ca me out of no where and just missed landing in my lap, now this is not a tall tail

TED

[QUOTE=Tom;688694]It is Legal to Fish the launch ramp cove
    No that being said. If you won't Stay out of the way of Boats launching at

Thanks for the heads up tom, I'll be there on Friday morning if anyone wants to join in

I might be there but not early
    if i show up it will be after 9 or so
    I just returned Fishing was Ok... 4 fish from 11:30 - 2:30

[QUOTE=elbowlayer;688860]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    It is Legal to Fish the launch ramp cove
    No that being said. If you won't Stay out of the way of Boats launching at

Thanks for the heads up tom, I'll be there on Friday morning if anyone wants to join in