Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Blythe this weekend

Default Blythe this weekend

Hey all,
    Ill be taking my bost and fishing near the 10 freeway in blythe. I have mever fished the river before so have no idea what im getting into or where to fish. Ill be targeting bass. Any info would be greatly appreciated and ill post a report when I get home!

Been wanting to do that myself. Don't have much to offer, but Google Maps and the Colorado River threads give some good info. Looking forward to your report. Stay hydrated!

Quote Originally Posted by fishincouple View Post
    Been wanting to do that myself. Don't have much to offer, but Google Maps and the Colorado River threads give some good info. Looking forward to your report. Stay hydrated!
    I'll be waiting on your report as I too have never been there and will be going sometime soon.

I'll be targeting cats, so I guess they will be basically in any spot. Make sure everything is in good running condition, I hear that's no place you want to brake down or have boat trouble on the water. "BE SAFE"

Well I made it home. Day 1 river was too low so I didnt launch, just partyed.. Sat mornin we launches and went south. We only fished for 3 hours nut hot 12 smallies and a couple lmb. Nothing of size but it was fun. Even though the fish were small they sure gave up a fight! Look forward to goin back!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhard View Post
    Well I made it home. Day 1 river was too low so I didnt launch, just partyed.. Sat mornin we launches and went south. We only fished for 3 hours nut hot 12 smallies and a couple lmb. Nothing of size but it was fun. Even though the fish were small they sure gave up a fight! Look forward to goin back!
    Thanks for the report. Not all lost...caught a buzzzz and a few feesh...Good weekend!?