Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fng oh yea

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Hey Fourbar, Hope 2 cya at the Co Op... A lot of fun out there. I have known Bobber boy a few years now and still have not tried the famous Baconator.
    I have tried his ribs and you aint missing anything... LOL Just kidding BB...
    Oh damn bobber boy them der sound like fightin words hehe (maybe he's a squid lol)

i want my own

haha
    ounds like alot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Hey Fourbar, Hope 2 cya at the Co Op... A lot of fun out there. I have known Bobber boy a few years now and still have not tried the famous Baconator.
    I have tried his ribs and you aint missing anything... LOL Just kidding BB...
    OUCH! I don't remember you passing over what I had to offer! I believe you even went back for seconds. Wait! There were NO seconds!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Oh damn bobber boy them der sound like fightin words hehe (maybe he's a squid lol)
    That's Ok. At the end of the day I have no ribs left over, Must be doing something right! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fourbar View Post
    i want my own
    Talk to HBAR. He'll fill you in on how to get one of your own.

Welcome to the site it was great meeting you at the Co-Op

Quote Originally Posted by Bobber Boy View Post
    Talk to HBAR. He'll fill you in on how to get one of your own.
    Hell I only got two slices, we cooked it up took to his mom so she could have a taste sunday afternoon, came back home a friend needed help, there was 3/4 of it left, when I got home IT WAS ALL FRICKEN GONE!!! I asked in the morning did you all (mini fourbar and sunshine) even think of leaving me a piece? Oh sorry?

I hope you had fun ! Great to meet u !

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Hell I only got two slices, we cooked it up took to his mom so she could have a taste sunday afternoon, came back home a friend needed help, there was 3/4 of it left, when I got home IT WAS ALL FRICKEN GONE!!! I asked in the morning did you all (mini fourbar and sunshine) even think of leaving me a piece? Oh sorry?
    Guess you will have to order more than one next time! Won't you? Either that or don't tell everyone you have it! LMAO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast