Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fng oh yea

Default fng oh yea

hey everyone this HBAR's step son trying to get into fishing he has told me about all the fun get togethers and antics that you all have and cant wait to be part of it hope to see everyone at the co-op

Welcome to the site fourbar! See you at the co-op! You WON"T be disappointed!!

yeah we will deinetly be there cannot wait to meet you all ive heard alot about a baconator i kinda want one

Quote Originally Posted by fourbar View Post
    yeah we will deinetly be there cannot wait to meet you all ive heard alot about a baconator i kinda want one
    A Baconator will definitely be there!

Welcome to the site! I won't be at the Co-op but I'm sure we will cross paths another time.

okay i hope to eat a baconator and hope to cross paths with you 5150 i cannot wait for the co-op

okay i hope to eat a baconator and hope to cross paths with you 5150 i cannot wait for the co-op
    you'll get a piece of the baconator not the whole thing though LOL

Ok...HBAR must have said good things about the Baconator! I promise it will be there and in the flavor of pizza. Should I bring more? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bobber Boy View Post
    Ok...HBAR must have said good things about the Baconator! I promise it will be there and in the flavor of pizza. Should I bring more? LOL
    Sure why not for freeeese

Hey Fourbar, Hope 2 cya at the Co Op... A lot of fun out there. I have known Bobber boy a few years now and still have not tried the famous Baconator.
    I have tried his ribs and you aint missing anything... LOL Just kidding BB...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast