Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how come?

Me and Andrew had limits at 9:04am ended with over 50 for the day. Nice seeing you again bob and nice meeting you Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Oh look, the two lib nut jobs go all "intellectual" fairy tail again
    It wasn't at all intellectual... That's what made it funny...

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Great ,,,,,,,Now its 3 and iv never been on ANY of,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nobody luvs me!

Your Time is coming Big Man !

I'm going to have to agree with you on this CB. kinda BS. I don't think me and AA were very motivated to post up Mondays trip of us killing it. I don't think anyone cares about double limits each of dinks.lol. The only one benefitting is the lurkers. It's all good. It seems just a selected few likes to participate and I'm friends with them. As long as i keep fishing and seeing my buddies reports and getting fired up every time Bob puts a post post up I'm all good. That's all I need. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    I think your point was missed. Right over his head...
    Well now aren't you just the bitter little pill

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    It wasn't at all intellectual... That's what made it funny...
    pcuser, do we have to explain it to them????????????????????????????? The explanation really is a very serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    pcuser, do we have to explain it to them????????????????????????????? The explanation really is a very serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Feel free to explain it..

Lib nut job ego at its best

I heard about this intellectual thread and knew you "neeeded" my input.

Fishing on Saturday was really slow, I only caught 2 of these fishing until about noon. 4.6 and 4.4 lb.

Now, this is a sad story!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    I can bearly afford gas in my three boats !
    Love Corey

Oh the pain!
    Last edited by fishinone; 07-26-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Feel free to explain it..

Lib nut job ego at its best
    I do have a big ego, but what good fisherman DOESN'T!!!!!!!!!! I'll give you the short short version. The reason why more people don't write fish reports or make videos is because their AFRAID TOO!!!!!!!!! What are they afraid of?????? Haters and paranoids!!!!!!!! I'll give you a recent example of one of the Bako boys fish reports. 3 people questioned the credability of the OP of where he caught his fish. The OP threw down on one of those clowns so fast, it reminded me of the movie Tombstone. Most people won't do that!!!!! Instead they give that famous line "THIS IS WHY I WON'T POST ANY MORE FISH REPORTS ON FNN'. Try posting a video on FNN and see the reaction. If your one of the Reel Brother your ok but anyone else your screwed. There was a video posted last week on Bass fishing and then taken down at the request of an FNN reader. The list goes on and on. See where I'm coming from.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-27-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    I heard about this intellectual thread and knew you "neeeded" my input.

Fishing on Saturday was really slow, I only caught 2 of these fishing until about noon. 4.6 and 4.4 lb.

Now, this is a sad story!

Oh the pain!
    Wow, what a nice boat, what a good photographer, what incredible captain put you on the lake that day??
    Oh yea, now I remember. :) Those were two beautiful fish. For the record, my report for that day was one dink that I threw overboard to make room for 10 like yours. Sometimes plans do go the way you want them to go but it was still a good day.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast