Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how come?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    How come only a handful of posters actually put up a report on Castaic?

I was there today and at minimum 100 people fishing. I would say 30 recognized me or Troutonly or DK.

What's the deal? We all know there is enough stripers for all and as many boats at the bouy line there is plenty of room? Spread the love man, don't be such a striper Grinch.

BTW limits for us
    What kind of report is this ? You went to Castaic with a 100 people and caught limits of baby Stripers ? Where you by yourself or were you sniffing on your own ? Trolling ,Depth,bait

, something ? Your just as bad as the others ! Now give a reel report !

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I hope you get some people to respond. If not, let me be the little boy to say the emperor is wearing no cloths.
    I think your point was missed. Right over his head...

People said they saw you catching small Stripers, But the people on the buoy line still said your boat smelled stinky like skunk !

Last edited by Hardcor; 07-26-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    I think your point was missed. Right over his head...
    Oh look, the two lib nut jobs go all "intellectual" fairy tail again

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    What kind of report is this ? You went to Castaic with a 100 people and caught limits of baby Stripers ? Where you by yourself or were you sniffing on your own ? Trolling ,Depth,bait

, something ? Your just as bad as the others ! Now give a reel report !

It is a report of limits!

My boys and I.

30 feesh... small? By your video illustration our feesh were trophies!

Forgive me for not having 12 cameras with an infinite battery source to film the day..

Only you, who push employees to the brink and point your fingers from your lifted truck can afford that Mr.
    Last edited by cutbait; 07-26-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingwithDave View Post
    Dammit, 100 out there today, it's probably gonna be real zoo on Sunday. Got no choice, but to battle the weekend crowd but Sugar Bear's willing to hit the road at 3:30am and try and get in front of some of the crowd. Skunk or no skunk I'll be posting.

My mind tells me to troll early and bait and wait later, but it sounds like B&W at the buoy line is where to go to get some fish in the ice chest. Recommendations? Gotta ask cause I've only trolled at Castaic, can you tie onto the buoy line or do you have to drop anchor?

On a side note, on my way home from work, seen the Duct Killer DK towing his boat through Bako heading north on 99. Small world some days.
    Dave call me. Lost your number

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    It is a report of limits!

My boys and I.

30 feesh... small? By your video illustration our feesh were trophies!

Forgive me for not having 12 cameras with an infinite battery source to film the day..

Only you, who push employees to the brink and point your fingers from your lifted truck can afford that Mr.
    You and your boy caught 30 fish ! Now a leasts that's some sort of report ! What Boy did you take !

The Truck is stock ! There are three camera's with infinite battery ! I'm a pusher of employies ! I'm a brinker ! I can bearly afford gas in my three boats !
    Love Corey

Last edited by Hardcor; 07-26-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Great ,,,,,,,Now its 3 and iv never been on ANY of,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nobody luvs me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    You and your boy caught 30 fish ! Now a leasts that's some sort of report ! What Boy did you take !

The Truck is stock ! There are three camera's with infinite battery ! I'm a pusher of employies ! I'm a brinker ! I can bearly afford gas in my three boats !
    Love Corey

I can barely afford gas in "my three boats"

Says he

Carpdink the striper hoard never reports ,they lurk and use other peoples reports for the recon of the lake ,were did you disapere to ,we saw d/k and andrew before they left ,we had to find other areas that hadnt been ransacked by you other troller boats,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast