Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: how come?

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    5 years without a problem I can't even go 5 days without a problem. Lol. That was before our motor we have now. Hope I can get 5 years out of it. Anyways it prime time right now hope you get it fixed and get back out on the water soon.
    Good point Dk.

Musthuntand fish. Are you available during weekdays for trips?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Good point Dk.

Musthuntand fish. Are you available during weekdays for trips?
    Busy time of year at work... Selling AC equipment but not impossible to get a day off.

Check your pm box in next two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    5 years without a problem I can't even go 5 days without a problem. Lol. That was before our motor we have now. Hope I can get 5 years out of it. Anyways it prime time right now hope you get it fixed and get back out on the water soon.
    I knew it was time for service and kept putting it off... Now I'm paying the price.

The old man I bought the boat from used to do all the work and service on the boat/motor himself. Kept it in great shape. He'd probably wanna kick my *** if he knew I mistreated his motor!

Now I'm afraid that even if I can get it fixed... It'll never be the same. Like 5 yrs with no problems!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Check your pm box in next two weeks
    Will do...

Where is Ron's report I no he was out today.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    There are more ways than posting a report to spread info. on a lake. You won't see many, if any, reports from me, been there done that and didn't much like the outcome. But that's just me and I love reading all these reports but I don't lurk for information I lurk to enjoy the reading of the reports cause I'm gonna do my thing after all is said in done.

I thank TO, Cutbait, TB, MasterBaiter1 and of course the new guy on the block Hardcor and all the striper kings for their generosity and sharing of reports but really the reports are missing so much information about the techniques used, water conditions, weather, moon phase (if you believe in that crap), water flow if aquaduct fishing or playing at the inlets and bait activity that they really just become a glimpse of what is actually going on. All you lurkers need to get off your butts and fish to really figure it out, the striper kings aren't going to hold your "pole" for you.

I hope that I have proved though that you don't have to post reports to actually contribute to this website.

It really takes time on the water and all of those that I mentioned are perfect examples of that. Fish more then you will learn more, so simple even a lib could figure it out!
    My reports are pretty thorough most of the time. A big amen on doing your own thing. Words I live by. The reward is much greater when you do it your way instead of following the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    " so simple even a lib could figure it out!"

Bwahaha, common sense always evades them Seal. They don't "figure" anything out, they just follow what everyone else is doing. When it doesn't work for them, they blame it on the weather, or the moon, or the bait, or the boater, or the lake lice, or the stocking truck, or Bush.

Uh oh, see what you started...
    Too funny and so true. I love the fisherman excuses at the end of a day. That's why I don't pay particular attention to any of that and just go fish to go fish whenever I can and let the chips fall where they may.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910