Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how come?

Default how come?

How come only a handful of posters actually put up a report on Castaic?

I was there today and at minimum 100 people fishing. I would say 30 recognized me or Troutonly or DK.

What's the deal? We all know there is enough stripers for all and as many boats at the bouy line there is plenty of room? Spread the love man, don't be such a striper Grinch.

BTW limits for us

maybe those guys didn't catch any thing and too embarassed to post the skunk?

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    maybe those guys didn't catch any thing and too embarassed to post the skunk?
    Good point. But!

Had they show a level of cooperation and not secrecy those in the know would reciprocate?

Assuming they did skunk ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

I was there today and at minimum 100 people fishing. I would say 30 recognized me or Troutonly or DK.

What's the deal? We all know there is enough stripers for all and as many boats at the bouy line there is plenty of room? Spread the love man, don't be such a striper Grinch.

BTW limits for us
    I hope you get some people to respond. If not, let me be the little boy to say the emperor is wearing no cloths.

Maybe a lot of other fisherman are lurkers on here only? By the way, great job on getting your limits out there.

Mike, It was nice to finally meet you in person, and to see your boat that you worked so hard to fix up, it looks great. Bob and I had to same results that you did today, I am sure he will post up the pics, nothing big, but pretty much non stop action once we left the flotilla at the buoy line zone.......................Dave

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

BTW limits for us
    Dammit, 100 out there today, it's probably gonna be real zoo on Sunday. Got no choice, but to battle the weekend crowd but Sugar Bear's willing to hit the road at 3:30am and try and get in front of some of the crowd. Skunk or no skunk I'll be posting.

My mind tells me to troll early and bait and wait later, but it sounds like B&W at the buoy line is where to go to get some fish in the ice chest. Recommendations? Gotta ask cause I've only trolled at Castaic, can you tie onto the buoy line or do you have to drop anchor?

On a side note, on my way home from work, seen the Duct Killer DK towing his boat through Bako heading north on 99. Small world some days.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingwithDave View Post
    Dammit, 100 out there today, it's probably gonna be real zoo on Sunday. Got no choice, but to battle the weekend crowd but Sugar Bear's willing to hit the road at 3:30am and try and get in front of some of the crowd. Skunk or no skunk I'll be posting.

My mind tells me to troll early and bait and wait later, but it sounds like B&W at the buoy line is where to go to get some fish in the ice chest. Recommendations? Gotta ask cause I've only trolled at Castaic, can you tie onto the buoy line or do you have to drop anchor?

On a side note, on my way home from work, seen the Duct Killer DK towing his boat through Bako heading north on 99. Small world some days.
    Real small world..

I wouldn't bait down Not one second

I did and feel behind to DK by almost 20 fish in 1.5 hrs on the fish count

Quote Originally Posted by catchingsomefish View Post
    Mike, It was nice to finally meet you in person, and to see your boat that you worked so hard to fix up, it looks great. Bob and I had to same results that you did today, I am sure he will post up the pics, nothing big, but pretty much non stop action once we left the flotilla at the buoy line zone.......................Dave
    It was cool to "see you again"

Small world it is. We played Golf against eachother back in the early to mid 90's. I remember seeing you walking around the clubhouse with Aoki.

Seeing you with that double hookup on Bob's boat, my boys thought you guys were rockstars.. Then I had to remind them that their dad is a Bako boy.

Keep in touch, maybe golf, or fish someday

Where is this CASTAIC lake that I keep hearing abought?

Would somebody please tell me what a troll is? Everybody keeps getting limits on a troll,,,look,d everywhere for one and cant seem to find one anywhere

WTG my BAKO BOY BROTHER!
    Last edited by trail blazer; 07-26-2013 at 07:08 AM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast