Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stripers in the lagoon?

Default Stripers in the lagoon?

So was this story true or false ?? lol

I think it was fake. But I did see a fatty dead striper on the shore by the lagoon Launch ramp. Idk how it got there

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    So was this story true or false ?? lol
    Oh come on man...please don't bring up the old subject.

that hoax has been tried a hundered times,,,,,,,,,,,,let the dead dog lie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    that hoax has been tried a hundered times,,,,,,,,,,,,let the dead dog lie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish View Post
    Back in the early to mid 90's my high school buddy was a lifeguard at lower Castaic for a few years and he told me he saw some stripers caught in the goon. He used to fish Pyramid with me in the late 80's for stripers so he knows what they are so no mistaken identity of fish. I have no doubt that some get in from time to time. They of course can't spawn and multiply in there but the few that get in can and will survive until caught. The reason it will never be run over with them is that they can't successfully spawn in there. LMB are safe lol. Think about it. The upper is over run with them along with every other lake in the chain but magically not a single one can get into the lower??? Odds are stacked against them but some adapt and live. Plain and simple.

Its too shallow and not enough oxy ,just like the small lakes they put trout in then they die ,,because its not deep enough,and not enough current,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But stripers don't spawn in lakes, that's what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter1 View Post
    Back in the early to mid 90's my high school buddy was a lifeguard at lower Castaic for a few years and he told me he saw some stripers caught in the goon. He used to fish Pyramid with me in the late 80's for stripers so he knows what they are so no mistaken identity of fish. I have no doubt that some get in from time to time. They of course can't spawn and multiply in there but the few that get in can and will survive until caught. The reason it will never be run over with them is that they can't successfully spawn in there. LMB are safe lol. Think about it. The upper is over run with them along with every other lake in the chain but magically not a single one can get into the lower??? Odds are stacked against them but some adapt and live. Plain and simple.
    Even with proof, the non-believers will still HATE.!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast