Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Silverwood 07/23/13

Default Silverwood 07/23/13

Nothing of size kept 7 for dinner plus one cat. Lots of green water still weather was nice in the a.m. then windy at about noon.

Not bad! Did you get em at the dock, dam...?

fishing in the channel. Chovies and crawlers. Wanted to troll but still lots of weeds in the water.
    Last edited by drifter023; 07-24-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Nice fish!

Thanks. will be back out there next week hope to find those bigger ones.

Confirmed, must go back next week out of fish taco's.

Got back out yesterday 10 stripers and 2 cats sorry this is only photo camera took a dump. Plus was glad to see Warden was out checking boats when they loaded up on the trailers. When I first launched notice the fishing dock was packed when came back in not so crowded not sure if it was the wind or the Warden that cleared it out.

Nice killing again! What was your biggest striper, did you weigh/measure it? All I managed yesterday was 1lb or smaller on the troll. What time did you see the warden?

Thanks,19" was the biggest striper did not weigh it. They were all caught in 80' cats to, saw him I think around 2:00 I always try to leave about that time or earlier. He was parked right at the top of the ramp when I was loading back on trailer asked if I could pull up to the top of ramp so he could check fish and fishing license said yes sir was a nice guy.