Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silverwood Report 7-22 limits of Dinky Stripers,Broken Loomis,cutbait,Bad video

It's fun just getting out...
    To bad on your stick..
    Now you have an excuse
    For another,,

Cm

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    Thanks for the report, all I've found are dinks at the inlet, the real toads (1-3 lbs lol) have been closer to the dock. Hey the rangers don't give you crap about being on the buoy line? I got yelled at for resting on it (NOT tied), geez don't they have skiers and drunk jet boaters to chase down?
    I've seen guys intentionally push the buoy lines so they could get closer to the sweet spot in a boat to the point that I couldn't believe the line did not break. They want you off the buoy line so you don't do damage to it.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    Thanks for the report, all I've found are dinks at the inlet, the real toads (1-3 lbs lol) have been closer to the dock. Hey the rangers don't give you crap about being on the buoy line? I got yelled at for resting on it (NOT tied), geez don't they have skiers and drunk jet boaters to chase down?
    When they see my boat they stay clear !It's something that happened in the 70's. I don't talk about it !

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I've seen guys intentionally push the buoy lines so they could get closer to the sweet spot in a boat to the point that I couldn't believe the line did not break. They want you off the buoy line so you don't do damage to it.
    That buoy line at Silverwood can really stretch ! The same with the one at DVL ! I'm Told !

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter1 View Post
    http://www.water.ca.gov/swp/operatio...rojectwide.cfm Click on "dispatchers daily water reports" for the previous day or days report. It is not live update but prior day. It usually updates by 5am for the prior day.
    That You Yolo ! Let me figure this thing out ! I'll me back at ya, if you don't mind !

Corey

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    It's fun just getting out...
    To bad on your stick..
    Now you have an excuse
    For another,,

Cm
    You read my mind crappiemike !

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Thanks! I know the website haven't been on it in a while, MasterBaiter1 (or better known as Yolo, lol) the duct master clued me into it quite a while back. Really don't check it much though since I'm there most days I kinda know when the water is running, more curious when the water is shut off to see if they are doing work on the duct. It definitely has an impact in a couple of spots but I've been too busy to bust out the yak and take a paddle down there.

I will definitely take you up on that offer, very generous! Maybe when the lake lice and crazy boaters pack it in for the fall. I've been seeing some real crazy crap going on this year, poor Rangers.
    Thank you for getting MB to give up the web site for everybody ! That's Reel Cool ! If you take me up on a trip it does not have to be to the Wood ! Bonefish,Leopard Shark,Mako on the fly,Big Largemouth

or Stripers at the Wood is fine ! Thank you seal !

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter1 View Post
    http://www.water.ca.gov/swp/operatio...rojectwide.cfm Click on "dispatchers daily water reports" for the previous day or days report. It is not live update but prior day. It usually updates by 5am for the prior day.
    MB 1 This is real cool and I thank you very much for doing this ! This is a tool I can use for fishing Silverwood !

Thank You
    Corey

Hey Corey, my bud Bill has a message for you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast