Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silverwood Report 7-22 limits of Dinky Stripers,Broken Loomis,cutbait,Bad video

You got everybody made at you on the Castaic board so you come over here and cause trouble !

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    That You Yolo ! Let me figure this thing out ! I'll me back at ya, if you don't mind !

Corey
    Yes sir! Ask away if you have any questions. For Silverwood, to get an idea of which way the water is going is to look at Mojave generating numbers and then Devil Canyon generating. Looking at the dispatchers daily reports if Mojave is greater than Devil Canyon then lake is going up? If Mojave is less than Devil Canyon then the lake is going down. You can look at Silverwood stats directly too.

Good job HC!

Looks like your having too much fun! I love that place. I can't believe I have not been there so long. But all the talk about how bad the water is does not motivate me to go. Even non stop dink action can be enough fun from keeping someone bored. Great job as usual!! You are an animal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    Good job HC!

Looks like your having too much fun! I love that place. I can't believe I have not been there so long. But all the talk about how bad the water is does not motivate me to go. Even non stop dink action can be enough fun from keeping someone bored. Great job as usual!! You are an animal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    You are an Manimal!!!
    X2
    Corey is a Manimal

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Okay!!!! That was way too much fun to watch. I need to get back at there! Especially since its been a great season.
    Your passion to fish is so incredible. Only someone who shares the same passion as you can relate. Everyone else looks at us as crazy and psychotic to want to fish this much. But in our world, we look at everyone else as nuts who can't enjoy what we enjoy. Keep that passion HC!

You are well liked and looked up too around here. You have shared a great joy around here in the FNN community in a short time. I'm glad to say I have met you, and can say out loud that you are good people.

Keep up the good work HC!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123