Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Show some class..

Smart of Chester to put that marble in his boot to get a leg up over the other cowboys if ya get my drift. Did they have handicap parking for horses back in the day?
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 07-31-2013 at 06:18 AM.

I really use to like to watch Padlin, have gun will travel, Richard Boone I believe

It was windy at the lake today and choppy, the fish count was 0 , I saw no one catch a fish today

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingkid97 View Post
    I'm not saying I want to park on the water line I'd just like to park in the dirt lot down there. And on a side note there's handy cap parking at the marina and a handy cap ramp going down the docks there's handy cap parking in lots 11-12
    You do know that you may drive to the waters edge. Unload your tube. Then drive back up and park
    you do not have to tote your tube from the parking lot.
    Your just not allowed to Leave your truck at waters edge

Quote Originally Posted by sumodnb View Post
    I would have fired a warning shot by ways of casting a big sinker right at him.
    That's what I do at King Harbor. Done it at least 50 times. The pedal boat renters like to hug the rocks, SUP's, Kayaker's. Usually a warning shot 20' in front of them works. Never hit one, tossing a LC or Kroc.

Also what ticks me off is these women that stand behind me when casting. See video beow;
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    That's what I do at King Harbor. Done it at least 50 times. The pedal boat renters like to hug the rocks, SUP's, Kayaker's. Usually a warning shot 20' in front of them works. Never hit one, tossing a LC or Kroc.

Also what ticks me off is these women that stand behind me when casting. See video beow;
    DR

hahahahahahahahah

I like to fish the corner of the dam in sail cove off the rocks on the other side of the tree... It never fails during trout season that some old dude in waders will cast his 50 pound castaic trout 10 feet in front of me 100 times, pretty much until every fish within 50 yards is spooked out of the area...then he moves on..grrrrrrrr!!

Maybe y'all should just buy and wear one of these, just sayin'. You can buy them at BassPro.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fishin.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	42268

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345