Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Show some class..

Well you two made me do this i am sending (matt dillon after you two , now lets see if the two of you know who he is,

( ted )

I smell Gunsmoke and I hear Chester's been messin' with Miss Kitty. There is gonna be hello to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I smell Gunsmoke and I hear Chester's been messin' with Miss Kitty. There is gonna be hello to pay.
    Remember BUCK on that show, I bought a German shorthair hunting dog off of him many moons ago , it was a puppy , I asked him can he swim yet, he picked the puppy up and threw him in the pool and say guess so

TED

But did you forget there is a New Marshal in town ??
    His name is "Fishingkid97" and he will bring Law and Order to lake Perris
    He picks up Trash and Out fishes everyone.

May His Float Tube Spring a Leak over Deep Water and the only help in sight will be disabled Vetts
    now that would be a Hoot

Quote Originally Posted by TED MILLS View Post
    Well you two made me do this i am sending (matt dillon after you two , now lets see if the two of you know who he is,

( ted )

Seals last post had me cracking up in this otherwise useless argument... Thanks Seal..i literally laughed out loud...."Buddy"....lol

Everyone should just go fishing and stop bickering... though it is funny, it is petty.

Pete

The user name came from an old boat name I'm far from 17 but that don't matter no sweat off my back just funny how you old guys are all worked up over this. Let me know if you ever want to meet up at the lake and float some time ill see of I'm free and come carry your **** down to the water for you and show you how to fish if your not to worked up.haha

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post
    What's up with people? Shore fished the dam today and some guy in tube parks his tube directly in my line of casting..there is absolutely no one along the mile and a half shoreline..but parks in front of me...and this is a grown a_ _ older man...what happened to consideration?
    You mean people like this?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Hell he was messin with her all a long, even knew that as a kid.

Don’t tell me now that Doc was performing abortions, was he now? No wonder he was always at the saloon drinkin'.

DEVOR!! All I can say is that Matt was a stud but the limp That Chester had made the saloon girls very curious, it was a big advantage for him back in the day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast