Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Show some class..

yes I did get it
    Thank you very Much
    I replied to you in a PM
    as for the Placard?? you have paper work ..you are disabled
    You TED have every right to park on the beach in sail cove
    Amazing how one government agency won't allow your disabled pass from another.
    Our Government hard at work again......wasting the tax payer Dollar

Quote Originally Posted by TED MILLS View Post
    OK YOU TWO,I just called DMV in Sacermento and I am getting the REG-195 and will take to my Doctor on the 17 of Aug I made an appoitment ,
    Called VA but it would be three months to get in there.
    So leave my windown alone.

Went out today and it was windy , I was the only float tube on the water, it was windy.

Tom did you get the information I sent you Sat.

Ted

I fished Perris today trying to get back on the bite my last few trips out been slower than usaul only landing a hand full of fish. Today I was able to land 12 bass and 3 monster blue Gil. I launched at the west launch ramp with my tube and kicked around the point towards the marina I entered the marina area where I was yelled at no fishing in the marina I was unaware of this at the time. I then headed west of there to fish the point on the opposite side of the marina I then headed in and took a break. It was still early I decided to try the dam area launching in sail cove. I'm not disabled so I parked in the parking lot and walked down I personally don't see a reason for sail cove to be handy cap parking only there's plenty of room down there to park. I also picked up a few pieces of trash but was disgusted when I seen diapers laying on the shore line.

I personally dont' see why you have an issue with handi- cap parking only. You do have the whole rest of the lake to park and fish
    we can only park near the shore or we can't fish the lake....this leaves out the east end..the marina....the launch ramp and every where else
    Weekends are so full the Non handi cap people breaking the rules taking every spot so we can't park and fish.
    So if we remove the Handi - cap parking only then when we the handi cap show up to fish weekends and have no parking we can just go home....Thank you
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingkid97 View Post
    I fished Perris today trying to get back on the bite my last few trips out been slower than usaul only landing a hand full of fish. Today I was able to land 12 bass and 3 monster blue Gil. I launched at the west launch ramp with my tube and kicked around the point towards the marina I entered the marina area where I was yelled at no fishing in the marina I was unaware of this at the time. I then headed west of there to fish the point on the opposite side of the marina I then headed in and took a break. It was still early I decided to try the dam area launching in sail cove. I'm not disabled so I parked in the parking lot and walked down I personally don't see a reason for sail cove to be handy cap parking only there's plenty of room down there to park. I also picked up a few pieces of trash but was disgusted when I seen diapers laying on the shore line.

I'm not saying I want to park on the water line I'd just like to park in the dirt lot down there. And on a side note there's handy cap parking at the marina and a handy cap ramp going down the docks there's handy cap parking in lots 11-12

If your healthy, man up strap the tube to your pack and do the hike! That's the beauty of float tubing, that is of course if you don't have a fish finder, go pro and pvc rod holders hanging all over your tube.

I do make the walk buddy 2-3 times a week with a fully loaded tube minus fish finder. Don't worry it won't stop me. Just saying it would be nice to park down there even if its 75 ft off the water line.

I know i risk starting a flame But, where are you coming from ?
    Every parking lot has handicap parking.
    The state park system and lake Perris allows us handicap people to park at the waters edge in a small area because some us cannot walk very far without the Aid of a Cane. Even with the cane a walk from the parking area to the lake would be 20-30 min and MOST OF THE TIME BE I would not be able to make the walk.
    We Greatly Appreciate being allow to park at waters edge. If we could not we could not fish.

Is it such a problem the handicap get something special due to their disability ?
    What has a Handicap parking area have to do with the marina ?
    or the Handicap ramp for people in wheel chairs ?
    I don't fish in the marina or off the docks...I cannot make the walk. That ramp in the marina is so people can get to the dock that are in a wheel chair.

You need to Wise up...you may on day be in the situation i am in. Until then you just might not understand i guess
    They made the rule in sail cove because people like you who could careless about the Handicap people as shown by your post.
    I am sure your Young Very Young......maybe not old enough to have family that would need the benefits provided by the state.
    I was not Born Disabled I was run Hit by a car at the age of 49. Broke my back and destroyed both my hips. It sure did change the lifestyle for me
    4 surgeries and three to go....I appreciate just being able to fish at lake Perris
    All because of a Bum smoking pot on the job site

Most lakes i have no chance of fishing

If you feel so strong about this then why don't you go lobby at Sacramento to change this??
    I am sure the ADA would enjoy having some fun at your Expense
    If it is so tough for you to make the walk get some exercise
    with your attitude i have to doubt your story about picking up the trash
    Tom

I'm not saying I want to park on the water line I'd just like to park in the dirt lot down there. And on a side note there's handy cap parking at the marina and a handy cap ramp going down the docks there's handy cap parking in lots 11-12
    Last edited by Tom; 07-30-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Haha it's people like you that feel they deserve to be catered to if you read the **** right you might under stand i am not trying to steal your spot parking on the waterline fishing in sail cove buddy. I'm just saying it would be nice to park down on the dirt NOT ON THE SHORE LINE to launch float tubes and kayaks. With the water level being down so far do to the dam issues it would not hurt your fishing for non handy cap to park on the dirt. Sorry about your bad luck with your accident buddy and yeah I'm a lot older than you think and I do have handy cap friends and family. You don't have to believe if I picked up trash or not I felt good about it and have done it for years. I grew up fishing and hunting with good ethics.feel free to send me a private message if you care for me to explain better for you to understand.

I do make the walk buddy 2-3 times a week with a fully loaded tube minus fish finder. Don't worry it won't stop me. Just saying it would be nice to park down there even if its 75 ft off the water line.
    Ok buddy, but it looks like you are all of 16 or 17, or maybe I'm misreading why you are called "fishingkid97"?

Look at it as a workout good for a young man's body, right buddy?

A mans Speech Reveals Much about his Soul

Haha it's people like you that feel they deserve to be catered to if you read the **** right you might under stand i am not trying to steal your spot parking on the waterline fishing in sail cove buddy. I'm just saying it would be nice to park down on the dirt NOT ON THE SHORE LINE to launch float tubes and kayaks. With the water level being down so far do to the dam issues it would not hurt your fishing for non handy cap to park on the dirt. Sorry about your bad luck with your accident buddy and yeah I'm a lot older than you think and I do have handy cap friends and family. You don't have to believe if I picked up trash or not I felt good about it and have done it for years. I grew up fishing and hunting with good ethics.feel free to send me a private message if you care for me to explain better for you to understand.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast