Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Show some class..

I do not like to complain, but sail cove at Perris Lake is a funny place, I generally pick up a lot of beer cans and trash them, and balls of fishing line and trash before I fish, makes me feel good inside, I love the out doors always have sinve a kid, but Sail cove is a large picnic area for tons of trashey people that leave a mess and play loud music, yesterday , at Sail Cove the Rangers were inforcing the rules to a point, they were making cars with out handy cap cards in their car windows move, I was one of them , I showed the ranger my handycap card that I got up north in Ca. and he said you need the Blue card, ok I moved my car to the parking lot, I had to bring my Float tube in , he called me in on a bull horn, I am applying for my Blue card Tomorrow ,Mon, will have it soon,
    Now there were three tents full of people placed together, large tents with like Twents people around them playing loud musis, with at least 30 kids in the water, the ranger said on the bull horn this is not a swimming area get out of the water, they did, now of all the eight or so cars , there was not one handycap card, the ranger said nothing.

Oh well pick on the OLD GUY ,
    TED

Default Update

Well I went to the file and found my papers , and I am legally Disabled since 1997, so with this letter I will contack someone to get a card for the car window , , I am not sure who to contack, If any one has some advise please let me know .

You know I almost made a big mistake when that ranger pulled me off the lake and had me move my car, I was going to call him a REDNECK , yes I was a little mad, because of the way he talked and did not talk, and his out of uniform appearence , but thinking about it real fast, here I am a grown man soaked from head to toe, dripping all over the place , , because I tripped twice on my flippers coming out of the water, and here I stand in cut off jeans a old white tee shirt with a hole in it, a full white beard, and my western fishing hat that was brown but over the years it is very sun bleached, and it has four eagle Hawk feathers sticking out the side , I thought now who really looks like the REDNECK .

see ya
    TED

For once I'm glad the ranger is cracking down on the litterbugs and trashy people who ruined a nice place for everyone to enjoy. I usually fish the point east to the launch ramp area and it's sad to see that the rocks are full of trash from fisherman. I mean how hard is it to pack your trash in when you are fishing there? Again, where the launch ramp area it's a no swimming zone. Do you know how nervous I get when I pull up to the docks and I have to extra super careful cause you got idiots who are swimming on the beach next to the ramps, docks, and even kids swimming around the docks.

Ted, thanks for picking up the trash each time you head out there. But you gotta understand the ranger are there to enforce the rules set in place. As to the handicap placard, you should have place one on your vehicle. It is issued by the State of California DMV, so it doesn't matter what color it is. Just be lucky he didn't cite you for it. Again, one of the many reasons I refuse to launch my boat on the weekend just to fish.

Thank you for your reply, yes it is hard not to pick up a big stick and show them something.
    I will contack the DMV

Thanks again

ted

Just understand that he's there to enforce the rules that is posted everywhere especially around the marina. You don't realize how many times I see with no handicap placard park on the the designated area. This irritates me to a boiling point where I want to smash their car windows with a rock. But the better side of me just ask them to move their car or I'll just report them to the park rangers. Enough with beating the dead horse, so how the fishing at Perris lately?

Yes you are right, he saved me $250.00 and I thanked him, I am waiting for this fog to move before I go to the lake, it is thick here.

Fishing for me is bad, but I watched guys catching some small bass on Friday

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Micropterus salmoides View Post
    Just understand that he's there to enforce the rules that is posted everywhere especially around the marina. You don't realize how many times I see with no handicap placard park on the the designated area. This irritates me to a boiling point where I want to smash their car windows with a rock. But the better side of me just ask them to move their car or I'll just report them to the park rangers. Enough with beating the dead horse, so how the fishing at Perris lately?
    What is even worse than the people who park in disabled spots without the placard is the Float Tubers using Grandmas placard. I wish the rangers would ask them for the paper work showing they were disabled. When you are disabled they give you paper work to carry that must be on your person to display the placard.
    This goes on all the time at Perris lake. Makes me want to take a picture of there License plate and car Send it in. It is a Huge fine
    We have Float tubers doing this as well as Swimmers all the time
    Amazing how the Park rangers and Sheriff at Lake Perris Are so unwilling to do their Jobs

Can't comment on the lack of enforcement at the Lake or not by Park Rangers or Sheriffs. But what is more mind boggling is I see guys who ride's Harley's with ape hangers and they are issued with permanent disable plates.

OK YOU TWO,I just called DMV in Sacermento and I am getting the REG-195 and will take to my Doctor on the 17 of Aug I made an appoitment ,
    Called VA but it would be three months to get in there.
    So leave my windown alone.

Went out today and it was windy , I was the only float tube on the water, it was windy.

Tom did you get the information I sent you Sat.

Ted

TED MILLS, sorry my post wasn't directed towards you since you been issued a placard. Just forgot to place it on the window. Guess we were referring to the idiot who borrows other people placard.

VA? I take it you were a serviceman in Vietnam? If so, hats off to you sir.

Yes it is very windy here today. Caught a few and there solo. Guess no one wanted to fish with me on the boat.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast