Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Person: Priscilla Delzell

Default Missing Person: Priscilla Delzell

My fishing friends...I need your help. My wife is missing since Thursday morning around 11am. Please review this information and help us create awareness. We will find her if we spread the word.
    https://www.facebook.com/SearchForPriscillaDelzell

Thanks for helping us spread the word.

Can't go fishing again until I find her.

Mojave River Angler

That is really strange. Hope she shows up soon.
    DR

hmm good luck hope shes ok

I hope that she is found safe and your family is reunited soon!
    Last edited by 5150fishn; 07-22-2013 at 09:35 AM.

To the Top... Lets get her found asap!!! Spread the word ... Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm in Hesperia, I'll certainly keep my eyes open. Prayer sent for positive ending.

Wow.

I checked out the FB page and it sounds like a lot of people are trying very hard. I wish you the best and that you find her soon.

WWO

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. Praying she is found quickly and is safe and healthy/

Quote Originally Posted by Bobber Boy View Post
    Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. Praying she is found quickly and is safe and healthy/
    +1,

-brian

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I hope she is okay and safe. My prayers for your family.

I attached a news article here, so everyone can see what she looks like.

UPDATED: Search for missing Barstow woman continues

Barstow resident disappeared Thursday
    July 19, 2013 12:42 PM
    ShareThis| Print Story | E-Mail Story
    BROOKE SELF
    STAFF WRITER
    BARSTOW• Sheriff’s deputies searched in the hot Mojave Desert until about 10 p.m. Thursday and all day Friday for a Barstow woman who was reported missing.

The family of Priscilla Delzell reported that she did not return from her walk that day after she left about 11 a.m., a San Bernardino County Sheriff’s official confirmed.

The search began in the desert near Weston Avenue and Exeter Street off Irwin Road. Delzell is in her 40s, has long white/brown hair, thick glasses, doesn’t wear makeup. She is the mother of three children, according to family friend Michelle Sibole. Sibole said she was feeling ill earlier in the week and they believe she was last seen wearing a pink and white-striped shirt.

“The family is really worried and her church family is concerned,” Sibole said. “We’re just trying to find her. It’s hot out there. We know she wasn’t feeling well and we’re just trying to get her home.”

A ground and air search was being conducted by the Barstow Sheriff’s Station near the North Barstow Irwin Estates on Thursday, and the ground search continued Friday, Sgt. Rob Alexander said.

Temperatures in the desert reached 106 degrees Friday. Alexander said they were not taking volunteers in the search. However, Sibole said a group from the First Baptist Church and her family were assisting in going door to door and other efforts.

“We’re just kind of dumbfounded,” Sibole said. “Right now we’re trying to get her picture out there and see if anyone has located her.”

Anybody with information is urged to contact the Barstow Sheriff’s Station at 760-256-4838. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may also call the WE-TIP hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast